Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magic against negative influences`

Magic against negative influences`

Have anyone used magic against negative, destructive people? Like a very annoying neighbours? What are your experiences?

Re: Magic against negative influences`

Yes, I just used karate on my mother.

Arms out in front, life force "stay" - with magical reason.

Yesterday evening my drug-dealer and criminalist neighbour was back, turned on loud techno music which I don't like. I had a bad day, so it was enough for me. I performed an experiment:

I have a very big crystal which frequently was giving me negative influences, although my intent was to use it positevely. I was like exposed to negative beings when using it (cleansing it did not help!), so I put it aside. I must say I always felt some resistance to it from the very first day I bought it.

So I took this biggest crystal - now as an energetic "shield" - and wanted to use it differently than previously, and directed it to where he was, saying in my mind: "now everything what is negative comes back to its source"... just that, and few times repeated "now magic works". The effect turned out to be quickly astonishing: it was the first time when I heard him having a very serious argue with someone down there, and he had to turn off the music completely and leave the house!

Blog Entries

I used mirror shields against someone in the past, and it worked.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    So I took this biggest crystal - now as an energetic "shield" - and wanted to use it differently than previously, and directed it to where he was, saying in my mind: "now everything what is negative comes back to its source"... just that, and few times repeated "now magic works". The effect turned out to be quickly astonishing: it was the first time when I heard him having a very serious argue with someone down there, and he had to turn off the music completely and leave the house!
    "Psychic self defense" is in a lot of films, eg Suicide Squad, and Japanese things. It is a pretty fun and good to know, it stays cool.

There is an interesting idea in the ancient medicine to heal something (similar) with use of something similar, as well as to fight off a (similar) issue with similar (to the nature of the illness) means. The ancient medicine was very close to magic and alchemy in a big way.

It is a very curious thing, and it unfolds the nature of the universe. For example, the ancient Egyptians had a mars-like god - a god ruling the wars and... medicine - who's role was to fight off the enemies (the enemy was also considered the illness). Yeah, the ancient thought seems to be so much more sophisticated and abstract than the modern science still is. Anyways...

Have anyone tried to fight fire with fire? (used the same weapons directed at "opponnents" similar to their nature, like using the dark force against the dark forces?)

Here's young Luke Skywalker training the skills helpful to defeat his oponnent, the Emperor, with the same weapon (after the Emperor has been actually killed by... the dark forces of his own creation):

5060015-8413717244-47727.jpg

an interesting idea in the ancient medicine to heal something (similar) with use of something similar, as well as to fight off a (similar) issue with similar (to the nature of the illness) means ...
    In medicine (specifically found to be in alchemy) red tea (cinnabar) is fun where Yang (with a capital Y) is to be used to destroy little yang. Karate chop is ordinary example.

Have anyone tried to fight fire with fire? (used the same weapons directed at "opponnents" similar to their nature, like using the dark force against the dark forces?)
    Be like unto it and you are it. In self defense (psychic also) I suppose this is called mirroring.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    In medicine (specifically found to be in alchemy) red tea (cinnabar) is fun where Yang (with a capital Y) is to be used to destroy little yang. Karate chop is ordinary example.
    In alchemy (specifically found to be in medicine) in China there are 3 yangs and 3 yins. Are you referring to those? (e.g. http://www.classicalchinesemedicine....3yin3yang1.pdf )

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Be like unto it and you are it. In self defense (psychic also) I suppose this is called mirroring.
    This is the problematical part for me of "being it" - I'm trying to avoid being "dark" while having "dark" defeated. Any experiences you had yourself with the "dark ones" (specifically without any usage of karate or other martial arts)?

This is the problematical part for me of "being it" - I'm trying to avoid being "dark" while having "dark" defeated. Any experiences you had yourself with the "dark ones" (specifically without any usage of karate or other martial arts)?
    No, unfortunately. However there are indirect routes to Zen. Karate is the prime example, however any old hack will do - even false prophecy can bring it on.

In alchemy (specifically found to be in medicine) in China there are 3 yangs and 3 yins. Are you referring to those? (e.g. http://www.classicalchinesemedicine....3yin3yang1.pdf )
    Curious I am. The mer-ka-ba does this (great-bright-little), the heart being androgynous, the 3x3 appear to choose conscious by love, of love.

But, what is conscious love?