View Poll Results: How has Hemi-Sync worked out for you?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Positive Effect (helped me to induce the mental state I was shooting for)

37 75.51%
  • Adverse Effect (headaches, insomnia or other)

1 2.04%
  • No-Effect what-so-ever

11 22.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hemi-Sync Results Poll

Blog Entries
    As Jonathan said not everybody had the same results,so my question is how do you find out without spending money on astral aids that dont work for you ?
    The trick is to see what you can get free or very cheaply. I got an Audio Moods CD on ebay that worked very nicely and cost me $10. I figured if I didn't like it I could sell it on ebay again.

I went three ways in the Gateway serious and we loaded them onto our ipods. The original idea was to sell them on ebay and recoup our money but the other aren't in a hurry to do that and they're happy for me to keep the cds at my place for now.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

thoth Guest

Re: Hemi-Sync Results Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Sub X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2525
    Hello all,
    As Jonathan said not everybody had the same results,so my question is how do you find out without spending money on astral aids that dont work for you ?
    I don't know the exact rules of the site about file sharing, so to be sure I won't post any links or files. But if someone were to google the words Torrent and Hemi-sync together, they could find what they're looking for.

I will say though, that if you find that the program works for you, that the right thing to do would be to purchase the disks afterwards.

Thank you both Beekeeper and Thoth.

On the point of the downloading issue,if i did find the right method,i surely would purchase which ever one works,simply for good karma and its the right thing to do.

Deadliner Guest
    It's true that the Gateway program is kind of expensive, and people are reluctant to pay all that money for something that may not work at all. Check their official website to see if they have a 30-day return policy or something like that.

Alternatively, one can always do the "illegal" tryout, be downloading the program and using it to see if it works. Then you can always buy it. The Gateway program can be found in good torrent networks, however these are usually closed (no new sign-ups).

You could give me the entire collection for free and I wouldn't use it. Hemi-sync tends to just irritate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadliner

Alternatively, one can always do the "illegal" tryout, be downloading the program and using it to see if it works. Then you can always buy it. The Gateway program can be found in good torrent networks, however these are usually closed (no new sign-ups).
    not true. whoever wants to try out hemisync i know a free torrent site that has it, pm me.

i have the whole gateway experience set, lucid dreaming, a few others.

i've only done 2 exercises so far of gateway but it helped me get into a very very relaxed state and just might be the catalyst i need to finally get into trance

Torrents are fine, I use them myself, but for your own sake, if you get value from the product you should make an effort to pay the owner. It's a matter of karma - if you get value you should return it. Taking value without recompense puts the taker in a bad position.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

snowman626 Guest

it helped me relax my mind, and I concentrate better. very good

Whisp66 Guest

Yes,
    It provides all the effects that I need to reach the proper states. although I have yet to OBE (that I know of), I have had numerous click outs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2