View Poll Results: How has Hemi-Sync worked out for you?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Positive Effect (helped me to induce the mental state I was shooting for)

37 75.51%
  • Adverse Effect (headaches, insomnia or other)

1 2.04%
  • No-Effect what-so-ever

11 22.45%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hemi-Sync Results Poll

Hemi-Sync Results Poll

Hello all,

I think it would be a good idea to conduct a poll so that people that are thinking about using this product have an idea of how well it works. Keeping in mind that not everyone has the same results. I have personally never used hemi-sync.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

nightflyer Guest
    I think they are great. I've had many unusual experiences using them. Too bad they are so expensive.

Tyvie Guest
    I have had some interesting experiences with Hemi-Sync products, but for years couldn't achieve an Out-of-Body exit. Finally, a friend told me about the Journeys-Out-of-Body album. After working with it, I had my first lucid dream, and then, within a week - a type I OBE. So, I am definitely voting for it

Tempestinateapot Guest
    4 thumbs up.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    4 thumbs up.

Get it? 4 thumbs? No? 2 physical, 2 astral thumbs.

Underdog Guest
    I found a little helpful at the start, but less as time went on.
    I have the Voyager series; had if for about 3-4 years.

Justice Guest
    Well, I am going to buy the OBE set for these Hemi's... I only really have listened to two of them. The main one I have been using is the Sleeping Through the Rain. I have to give it about an 8.5 on the sphincter scale, and I am not talking about Dodge. I began my interest in OBE about two or three months ago. I bought the Astral Guide from the book store without any previous interest or knowledge about OBE, except what it was. My wife saw it on the shelf at the book store and said, hmm look at that. I am not going into the synchronicities here, but this is what happened to me. I bought the Astral Guide, started on Day 1 of Week 1, and was stuck there for about a week or so, because I wanted to be true to it and follow it correctly and completely without skipping ahead. So one night I put on the above CD to relax me to sleep. As I drifted off, BAM I was awake inside myself. I had all kinds of crazy feelings I never felt before.. buzzing, tingling, weird noises and voices, feeling like I was moving inside myself, etc etc etc. Of course that made me read ahead, because I was like.. WTF!!! Now I know that it is very very easy for me to get to that same point of projection and I trance very easily. All of this energy stuff in its basic form, was natural for me and I realized I had been doing it for 12 years without knowing it. To keep this short, (unless you want more of my story - I don't want to bore you) The Hemi Sync does definitely work. I have not been able to "get out," but I can definitely get to the point of pre-projection and I feel that if you want to play and learn with energy raising and the buzzing exit techniques, they are awesome. However, I have not been able to get an answer from anyone as to whether or not you can project, whilst listening to something - ie. headphones or plugs in. I am stuck here now for a couple of weeks, but I am finding the more I raise energy, the more pronounced effects I get. It also helps, probably, that I only sleep about 5 hours a night (working 3 jobs) and when I take some caffeine an hour or two before bed, it is easier to wake up inside myself.

Anyway... I guess I just should have said - Yeah they work.

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestinateapot
    4 thumbs up.

Get it? 4 thumbs? No? 2 physical, 2 astral thumbs.
    For mine, 8 thumbs up..!
    Sincerely,
    Ángel

Zak Guest
    I had one of the metausic hemi syncs which I bought thinking it would help me OBE but it was more of a distraction.

I then got 4 hemisync cd's given to me for free fro man owner of a new age store as she was clearing out old product a week ago!

I got 2 of the re-programming ones which have both been great (good dreaming and stronger lungs) I got another music one like beofre which sounds nice and I got a great one called concentration.

The concentration one is about 60 minutes of straight hemi sync sound with no voice or music, exactly what I wanted. So I focused on having an OBE and relaxing and doing energy work erlier today while listening to it.

I got further to having an OBE then I have in quite awhile. It was great! Had the vibrations and inner body projection in roughly half an hour!

Re: Hemi-Sync Results Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2525
    Hello all,

I think it would be a good idea to conduct a poll so that people that are thinking about using this product have an idea of how well it works. Keeping in mind that not everyone has the same results. I have personally never used hemi-sync.
    I think is a very good point,i have been reading Robert Monroes Far Journeys and looking forward to starting Ultimate Journeys.

As Jonathan said not everybody had the same results,so my question is how do you find out without spending money on astral aids that dont work for you ?

Btw i would recommend Far Journeys to anyone,though he doesnt go into much of how to achieve projection,but his experiences are just out of this world( pun intended)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast