Thread: Third Eye Phenomena

Third Eye Phenomena

Hi Everyone

I would like to know what experiences you have had with this area?

I have done the exercises in the program for the third eye but I found it created a "Headache" in that area

I had theorised that this was because if it is connected to the astral then maybe it has to do with "Stuff" getting caught between the physical and the astral worlds and creating "Mass" or a headache. Anyway I was wondering how you have dealt with this issue if it is an issue for you and generally your thoughts about these third eye exercises,

Thanks

Mark

Re: Third Eye Phenomena

Emptinesses are human, be so faithful...

A headache can happen when you focus a lot of concentration in that specific area. It’s a nuisance so give yourself a little shorter time with the exercises or a little break but then get stuck back in there. As with anything if you experience discomfort have a little rest.
    When I was practicing the 3 D exercises I did a little too much over a 3 day period and was experiencing sharp pin pricks all over the head. I stopped and they went away but then I got back on with the exercises and was fine.

Out of interest which third eye exercises are you doing?
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Markastral View Post
    Hi Everyone

I would like to know what experiences you have had with this area?

I have done the exercises in the program for the third eye but I found it created a "Headache" in that area

I had theorised that this was because if it is connected to the astral then maybe it has to do with "Stuff" getting caught between the physical and the astral worlds and creating "Mass" or a headache. Anyway I was wondering how you have dealt with this issue if it is an issue for you and generally your thoughts about these third eye exercises,

Thanks

Mark
    It is more than energetic- some 'third eye' based exercises have you look at your forehead and that puts strain in your eyes. I have had all kinds of negative effects from doing those types of exercises, and have abandoned them- when I want to exercise my clairvoyance I do an exercise Bardon taught to enhance visual memory, which works on visualization itself without focusing on the eyes, the muscles or surrounding structures.
    Of course, I'm a person who 'lives in my head', and have to make an effort to live in the here and now. Someone like me does not benefit from 'third eye' exercises.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The energies - whether it's the 3rd eye, or anything else - must be properly balanced. Otherwise you are not prepared for this properly.

You need to first start working with energies within in general. When your efforts have too much power (either qi energy, or apropriate deep state like alpha or deeper), they will affect not just your energy, but also the physical body. Too much concentration on one part makes all the energy flowing to the area of your focus - which is unhealthy and unbalanced. Therefore watching overall energy is required.