Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just for fun- If you could remote view at will?

Blog Entries

Re: Just for fun- If you could remote view at will?

Quote Originally Posted by al.luciddreamer
    I would like to remote view back through time to see the REAL version of dozens of historical events, since much of our written histories were dictated by the conquerors.
    How do you know that you didn't actually wander into a belief-driven version of the same reality? Given that this belief driven realm can be supported by the energy of those who believe that's what happened-...Who knows what you'd find.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Alaskans Guest

There are no 'abilities' there is only what we know is possible. You guys have had experiences of 'being all there is', finding a timeless place, and other such realizations. It is no leap to realize the implications of what you know about time and space, and your "limitations".

aprilla Guest

all abuse cases. abuse, corruption, of anything and everything. Trouble is, someone would have to plug my brain into a monitor for evidence!!

al.luciddreamer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Given that this belief driven realm can be supported by the energy of those who believe that's what happened-...Who knows what you'd find.
    It's interesting that you bring that up, because I've often thought about that idea, but have always come short of believing it (now there's irony!). I read about the concept first in The Mists of Avalon, which was actually had wonderfully written portrayals of this concept. My problem is that half of my brain is so scientific that I often stop short of completely believing in something.

myusername Guest

Lots of things. Keep an eye on my enemys. Find out where someone is if their not answering their phone. Spy on politions (though I might get caught out on that one by the people above them). Right now I'd look down the road to see if the fish and chip shops open. Visit places in the world I've never been, be quite good to be able to go and sit above a vast mountain range when you want to relax.

Blog Entries

Looking at politician's minds can create a 'false reality' that may be scarier than reality itself, if I'm not careful.
    Just three nights ago I had a very worrying dream (I'm skipping the details) and was pondering on the possible symbolic or precog implications when yesterday I turned on the news and it turns out my dream was about something that was already happening to someone else- looks like I dreamwalked again! So sometimes what you see isn't necessarily 'the same' as what you think you're seeing. This is only relevant 'cause it just happened and it reminded me of past occurences in which something similar happened. Now to tell the difference...

Sweetie Guest

I would look at the back of my own body and see for sure if my butt 'really does look big in this' hahahahaha

Keeping an eye on family and friends would be my favourite RV activity... I love to watch people!

Blog Entries

I would look at the back of my own body and see for sure if my butt 'really does look big in this' hahahahaha
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

veranadine Guest

• Well I do remote view, but it takes far more energy and concentration than just channeling...so I do it very rarely.

On the fun side, two things:

1. Brad Pitt naked sounds nice.

2. I wanna look into the oval office and see who really is pulling George W. Bush's puppet strings.

Blessings,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veranadine
    • Well I do remote view, but it takes far more energy and concentration than just channeling...so I do it very rarely.

On the fun side, two things:

1. Brad Pitt naked sounds nice.

2. I wanna look into the oval office and see who really is pulling George W. Bush's puppet strings.

Blessings,
    Both really worthy endeavours. Especially #1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3