Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun- If you could remote view at will?

Blog Entries

Just for fun- If you could remote view at will?

Kiwibonga has inspired me to start a thread.

If you could remote view instantly, what would you use it for?
    Keep it clean, okay

To start the ball rolling: I'd look ahead when driving in order to avoid congested traffic or accidents.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

What is going on at area 51 anyway?
    Is there any intelligent life in the universe?
    Looking into a black hole would be fun too!
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

I'd go looking for answers 'out there,' see if I can locate the older beings, & go check on the nearer races.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Jimbobjoejr Guest
    use it to provide proof that it is possible to my friends and use it to "visit" them since alot of them live in random places around the world.

i'd imagine beside that, just use it as i do with normal sight, exploration of the world around me. Always wanted to see our solor system, the milky way, Egyptian pyramids, as close to the singularity of a black hole i could get, behind my head, etc.

star Guest
    My experiences with Remote Viewing were short and wierd.

It was neat though.

Thoughtbreach Guest
    I tried to remote view under Antarctica, and I perceived these blueish looking people. It was quite surprising really. They give you the impression as if you looking at a really colourful rare insect- that you know is deadly. lol. Beats me who they were.

Where do they store those crashed alien spacecraft anyway??
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chito
    I'd use it to see what you all look like in person.
    *runs off to put some clothes on* (JK).

Area 51 was the first thing that occurred to me. After that, I drew a blank.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thoughtbreach Guest
    Yes viewing some people half neked would be superb, save some internet download that's for sure. lol

elendal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Area 51 was the first thing that occurred to me. After that, I drew a blank.
    It's exactly the same with me - Area 51 came as the first thing to my mind after I saw the title of this thread.

From some of my experiences, I tend to be very careful with rational thoughts coming to my mind out of nowhere at some very crucial moments in my life. They're usually just one sentence thoughts, like "that's my kind of a woman". That was actually quite true in that particular case, but there was also a feeling, very delicate but strong, of a silk catching net, ready to be thrown on me as soon as I approached her. It was a clear impression I would be all entangled in the net afterwards, but I wouldn't mind it since I would soon forget. Blissful ignorance kind of feeling.

The reason I'm saying this is something I've read somewhere:

KEEP OUT OF AREA 51 IN ASTRAL! [shouting as much as I can ]

The reason to keep out is this - some say that some very strange things are going on in there, and that astral traps are set all around the place. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if that was true.

Have you heard of a caller to Art Bell's radio show, back in '97, who sounded very afraid and sincere, and said some very disturbing things about Area 51. Especially disturbing to those with experiences that can back up those claims (no, I'm not counting myself among them - I LOVE a good fight with beings superior to me ).

Here's one of the links on the net:
    http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_5 ... _tape.html

You can find some recordings on Youtube as well.

You will also find a debunking of the same call. Some guy called a couple of days later, I think, and claimed he set the whole thing up as a joke. May be, may be not. Who can tell...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast