Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun- If you could remote view at will?

Serenity Guest
    Check on friends. Otherwise, ditto to Journyman.

ranlinra13 Guest
    I would use it with caution and hope that I would remember to use the gift in accordance to Universal Law such as the Law of Privacy.

I would ask permission (could be soul to soul), or would ask if the need to help would outway the break in privacy. I believe that if a kidnapper, kidnapped a child, then he broke universal law, so then I would have permission to remote in to that time period when he kidnapped that child and view where he took the child.

So, I would use it to help others - to help heal, to help keep safe.

I have used it once to help myself in a job situation where I needed to see if someone at work was trying to hurt me. They were - I took precautions - then left. So, I believe that it wasn't selfish because it involved my safety. I think the same could apply to assist my enlightenment.

Kunama Guest
    I would love to visit all the animals I have never seen in the wild - Lions, Giraffe, Polar Bears, Beavers, Mountain Lions then, Places I might never get to - Nepal, Canada, Antartica.....Oh well, back to reality!

Serenity Guest
    Oooo. I would do that too, Kunama

Blog Entries
    check on my kids, go back and see where i left my wallet, go check on traffic, freak out all the cats in the neigborhood, see who is at the door, etc... many many things i'd be doing...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

beone Guest

Re: Just for fun- If you could remote view at will?

Underwater adventuring... find a sunken pirate treasure ship or something like that

sleeper Guest

I've actually tried remote viewing a few government facilities. to my surprise, there is always heavy, heavy layers of psychic protection. the amount of time it takes to remove them has never been worth it, though it may be worth it one day.

I've never delved into it far enough to really understand it, but the first layer is usually a series of fuzzy false images, followed by traps that snap shut and take my focus off of the facility, and put my awareness elsewhere, then "black sheets" i call them, and I have rarely got past those, though the protection continues afterwards.

When i've remote viewed for fun, i've watched my friends and family to see what they've been doing, then I quiz them about it later just to freak them out. Once they're totally freaked out that I know what they were doing, I say "i was just kidding, i don't have any psychic powers, i made all that up. is that really what you were doing?" I know it's not nice, but it was always fun.

I've also remote viewed a lot when fishing, but that's the easy part. the hard part is getting them to bite..

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    've actually tried remote viewing a few government facilities. to my surprise, there is always heavy, heavy layers of psychic protection. the amount of time it takes to remove them has never been worth it, though it may be worth it one day.

I've never delved into it far enough to really understand it, but the first layer is usually a series of fuzzy false images, followed by traps that snap shut and take my focus off of the facility, and put my awareness elsewhere, then "black sheets" i call them, and I have rarely got past those, though the protection continues afterwards.
    Thats VERY interesting Of course they would protect it.. but I never thought about it before. Sounds like psychic hacking

sleeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beone
    Underwater adventuring... find a sunken pirate treasure ship or something like that
    That's actually an inspirational thought. Sometime soon, now that I re-read that, I'm going to plan to view what may be the remains of Atlantis, found in the Bahamas. I hadn't thought about it in a while, but now I have some real interesting things to focus on ^.^

al.luciddreamer Guest

I would like to remote view back through time to see the REAL version of dozens of historical events, since much of our written histories were dictated by the conquerors.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast