Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy Bouncing Day 11

Flash_hound Guest

Energy Bouncing Day 11

Ok, so day 11 is an overview of sorts of all the days thus far with a new added thing; spine energy bouncing. Well thus far i've had no trouble with any of the energy work but when I try and do bouncing just straight without doing the energy work before I get nothing... The only time I felt anything was doing my spinal energy bouncing and that was just a buzzing from the top of my head ( the soft spot ) and around the base of my skull when my spine and neck connect. I just can't figure out what i'm doing wrong... I'll try it again later tonight, maybe it had to do with the fact that my legs weren't out in the open and were under a desk which could make a mental difference to me.

Blog Entries
    Are you doing it laying down straight on the floor? If not, try it there. When I do it that way I get very strong sensations. Even in the bed it's not as strong, and bending the body (sitting, even reclined)-not so much.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    Hmm, that sounds like it would work, I think a part of the problem is that the jeans I am wearing tighten when I sit which might explain the fact that I got no leg stimulation at all and a little arm stimulation and spine gave the best results. I started to do it again just well typing the first message and now I have buzzing all around the top of my skull.

Edit:: Another question while I have your attention when I first did bouncing I was getting spasms in my legs, what does this mean?

Blog Entries
    Attention->energy->circulation->stimulation=spasms?

Flash_hound Guest
    Ok, so i've continued to do energy bouncing and while i'm doing it I get a feeling like a... throb or something going through my upper body but my legs I am still having trouble stimulating. I feel my energy "crystalize" in my legs as it is going down and it is a very slow bounce. But I get the most feeling from my legs at the same time. I still get the least amount of feeling from my spine and I am wondering if this is caused by a neck and back pain I had and still reoccurs from time to time. It was caused by me having bad posture on the computer but since I started to do the spinal bouncing has felt better than ever, but I don't feel anything while i'm actually dong the bouncing. In MAP it says that as you get better at stimulating your energy body you start to feel less... do you think this could be why I have less feeling when I do my upper body stimulation?

I tried laying down and it defiantly helped me do my leg bounces faster, but still not as fast as the rest of my body. I spend a lot of time on the computer and sitting down in school so do you think this could cause me to have a hard time stimulating my legs? When I do go quicker with my legs it causes an ache at the bottom of my legs above my knees.

Thanks for helping me out! Oh, and the spasms have stopped.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    Ok, so i've continued to do energy bouncing and while i'm doing it I get a feeling like a... throb or something going through my upper body but my legs I am still having trouble stimulating. I feel my energy "crystalize" in my legs as it is going down and it is a very slow bounce. But I get the most feeling from my legs at the same time. I still get the least amount of feeling from my spine and I am wondering if this is caused by a neck and back pain I had and still reoccurs from time to time. It was caused by me having bad posture on the computer but since I started to do the spinal bouncing has felt better than ever, but I don't feel anything while i'm actually dong the bouncing. In MAP it says that as you get better at stimulating your energy body you start to feel less... do you think this could be why I have less feeling when I do my upper body stimulation?

I tried laying down and it defiantly helped me do my leg bounces faster, but still not as fast as the rest of my body. I spend a lot of time on the computer and sitting down in school so do you think this could cause me to have a hard time stimulating my legs? When I do go quicker with my legs it causes an ache at the bottom of my legs above my knees.

Thanks for helping me out! Oh, and the spasms have stopped.
    Well, energy sensations get stronger and get weaker, as new blocks are cleared and others come up. It seems to me you're doing ok, but something you could do would be to do yoga-type leg stretches before doing your bounce, maybe that would improve the circulation/perception of sensation situation?

Flash_hound Guest
    Ok I'll do that and tell you how it works : - ).

hasalameth Guest
    I sorta train nude to liberate the flow of energy even more
    If not, I only wear undies and a t-shirt, if it's chilly I wear a bath robe. Removing socks is very important when I do feet/toe awareness actions.
    Tight jeans under a desk seems very restricting imo, but ofc not everyone have the luxury of a private mediation space.

Flash_hound Guest
    BTW; your suggestion worked really well.

hasalameth Guest
    the training in the nude one?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast