Thread: Peculiar energy at the back of head

Kuang Mu tian Guest

Peculiar energy at the back of head

Does anybody know what kind of energy it is that can be sent directly to
    the back of ones head, in the area where the occipital bone meets the parietal bone?
    (see Anatomy of the Human Skull)

I suspect this is something rare because it is different from any other
    energy I received so far. I want to find out more about it. Any reference?

Kalonek Guest
    There's an energy center there which is the back of the brow chakra. When stimulated, I feel a strange sensation there, which is a little unpleasant, like oppressing a bit. I don't have much more information to share though, sorry ...

Kuang Mu tian Guest
    yes, maybe it is that. I'm not sure. It has been almost a year from now that I experienced that energy surge.

Btw, is there any difference of stimulating one's brow chakra from the side of your face or from behind?

Somehow it felt different than simply stimulating your brow chakra. I was able to reproduce the effect for a short period of days afterwards.

Kalonek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuang Mu tian
    Btw, is there any difference of stimulating one's brow chakra from the side of your face or from behind?
    Yes, the same way that stimulating different parts ("petals" in India) of a front chakra has different effects. So when you work on the back of the brow chakra you stimulate a specific function of it which is different from the front brow chakra.

Kuang Mu tian Guest
    thanks for your reply, Kalonek.

Is there a "chart" of petals, a good one, that you recommend?
    A "map" of petals so to speak

Kalonek Guest
    thanks for your reply, Kalonek.

Is there a "chart" of petals, a good one, that you recommend?
    A "map" of petals so to speak
    No not really, I don't know one at least. You have to figure it out during your own energy work sessions, but even then it's difficult to define precisely the function of each "petal" (moreover with some chakras like the crown which are said to have 1000 petals!), and more generally one must stimulate every parts of the chakras in order not to get unbalanced.

Kuang Mu tian Guest
    thanks for the information.
    there isn't any general information available which you would recommend? (I'll have a look on google nevertheless)

Kalonek Guest
    thanks for the information.
    there isn't any general information available which you would recommend? (I'll have a look on google nevertheless)
    You are welcomed
    And no, sorry, I don't have any serious reference for this as it's very specialized. Try on google, you might find things, but keep in mind that one must have attained a very high level of energy practice to be able to notice concrete different functions between the "petals" of chakras, so not anyone can give serious information on this. Rely only on your own experiences, that's the best I advice I can give you regarding this subject.

Kuang Mu tian Guest

To experienced healers:

How about information about the different ways of stimulating chakras.
    Kalonek mentioned that it makes a difference whether a chakra is stimulated from "front" or from "behind".

At some occasions I experienced stimulation of the "back" side of a chakra vortex; it happened that both sides were stimulated simultaneously. I don't know if these sensations are very common as I do not practise energy work regularly. Maybe they are...

What is of most interest to me are the "functions" that chakras are interconnected with. I'm looking for a kind of chart or a map that displays and explains with what aspects of physical and psychological / spiritual parts of the human being chakras are related.

There must be sophisticated knowledge about this out there. If anybody has a good source of information, please share.

Thank you

Scorpyn Guest
    Very interesting... I can't believe I didn't notice this before

It somehow feels like a missing link. Energy work gets way more effective when I stimulate the "backside" of chakras aswell.