Quote Originally Posted by KnowNothing
Thanks, nice to hear other people has been through the subjective reality etc, it's complete narcissitic.
I just wonder, being spiritual, does it mean not being able to enjoy normal sex etc.?
I wouldn't worry about things too much. Spirituality doesn't work with denying a part of yourself. Self-discipline and being conscious of your actions is another issue. Physical sex is often on a low level, so I'd say you would enjoy it more by bringing a spiritual understanding into it. You can connect with another person on this level spiritually but I think the misconceptions prevelant in society cloud and taint this idea.
Try to find a quite atmospheric place and let the thought bubbles in your head calm and allow the relaxed energy to flow into a whirlpool in the middle of your chest. Now with your focus on your heart you will intuitivly find yourself in the right place. Your mind may pop up bubbles about relativism or other bothers but your heart is not bothered by them. It is useful to do this because the mind cannot free itself through reason alone, but you can find a place of stillness in your heart that is closer to yourself than the mind.