Yes, as a matter of fact, I did read it. That is what opened my mind to any of this stuff. It must have been about 5 months ago that I read that book, and a ton of synchronizes slammed me over the course of reading it. Things that I could not just pass up as coincidences. Without writing about 4 pages of a message on it, this is what I have found out since reading that book and feel are truths:
According to three separate independent past-life regressionists. I was a scientist of some sort back in the atleantian age. I created an invention that would have impacted the world as we know it. The bad sect - Baliel? self-indulgent faction, captured me, tortured me and tried to erase my mind. However, according to two of the more successful regressionists, they did not succeed and I stored this information somewhere. Although they have not been successful at opening this information for me, my intuition says I have to find this on my own, and someone else cannot be trusted in seeing or experiencing this with me. One thing that none of them could have lead me to believe or feel is the physical feeling of a device/mask on my face/head creating great pressure across my face at the bridge of the nose down. So, pronounced that I could still feel it strongly in my etheric body today after my third session yesterday. Until I can figure out how to remove this "prison" I will not be able to explore this time to find this information. This is why I am learning about OBE, because I feel drawn to it by my intuition. I have found over the past five months that I have a lot of unique natural abilities. I almost feel as if I need "the right person" or my spirit guide to help me remove this block. I don't really know what to do about it honestly as I am a fairly new metaphysical believer. However, I have read so much in that past 5 months, where my intuition has lead me, which I have jumped ahead in some of my abilities and feelings, that I just continue to follow my "gut."

NOW, if you had asked me pre-reading that book, I would have told you that all of this is garbage and a bunch of hokey-pokey bull... that weirdos waste their time with sitting in circles like a bunch of societal rejects. Being a cynical six foot four, two hundred and forty pound police lieutenant in south Florida, growing up as a catholic alter boy with a very traditional thinking family, this is all a far stretch for me. However, I solidified that these feelings and experiences are as real as corn flakes. The syncs are to strong to ignore, and the experiences I have had over the past 5 months impacting for me to not continue to explore. I can not ignore the physical sensations and balance feelings I got from the chakra clearing I had during my session yesterday. It was not something that was a parlor trick and could not have been faked. The incredible heat that is created in my hands when my reiki fire-up is opened or concentrated on, can not be fake. The sensations I felt during the reiki circle I went to last not, and the ability of the shaman on the bowls to make time disappear for me, could not be fake. etc etc etc... I just need the right person to read my story some day, and say, I know how to release your prison, until then, I continue to explore (in private though, I don't want my co-workers to take me to the loony bin).