Thread: confused about NEW

alwayson4 Guest

confused about NEW

Basically with NEW, we want to be raising energy into the subnavel storage center correct?

We are NOT doing anything with any of the 7 chakras?

but in RB's treatise on AP, he says pull energy into the base chakra?

im confused

When you get started doing NEW, yes, you are going to ignore the seven primary chakras. During this time the goal is to work with the secondary chakras which can slow down your development if they are not ready when you add the primary chakras. It seems like something to get over with as quickly as possible so you can get on to the "good stuff" and I made that mistake as well because of my background with reiki. Using my hands and even feet to guide energy has made it easy to do the secondary chakra work, because I would just give reiki to all of the secondary chakras to stimulate them. What I did not realize was that the work which can be done on the secondary chakras can go a long way at the advanced stages as well. Much like working with the primary chakras indirectly develops the secondary chakras, working with the secondary chakras indirectly develops the primary chakras. Storing the energy you raise in the subnavel storage center gives you an energy reserve which you can use to raise energy faster next time and it keeps the excess energy from building up around your heart and brain without being integrated, avoiding side effects like rapid heartbeat and headaches.

Blog Entries
    Robert Bruce says:
    New Energy Ways: Using a radically new energy body manipulation technique based on the sense of touch, called "Tactile Imaging" (T.I. for short) the NEW system concentrates on the smaller secondary and tertiary energy centres of the human energy body. By working with these, the flow of energy into the physical/energy body and its primary energy centres (Major Chakras) is significantly increased. Energy pathways and conduits through the energy body's internal structure (often called meridians), and into its storage areas, are thereby cleared, redefined and enlarged. Progressively more and more life enhancing vital energy is thereby made available to the physical and energy bodies as these are developed with the NEW system.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... letinID=98

In this link he says that NEW can be used in conjunction with other energy work systems. It doesn't say you don't work with the chakras (primary centers) it says you start on tertiary and secondary centers, then work towards your primary centers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest
    my understanding was that indeed, you do NOT work with the primary centers, but instead the tertiary, secondary, and then you start doing the subnavel storage center.

I am taking this from the 'collected online works of Robert Bruce'. I might have missed it, but I do not see any mention of doing anything with the primary centers in the NEW section, (except in the mystic heart healing). He does talk a little about it in the Astral projectoin section which is why im confused

star Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    ... reserve which you can use to raise energy faster next time and it keeps the excess energy from building up around your heart and brain without being integrated, avoiding side effects like rapid heartbeat and headaches.
    I Haven't noticed that in energy raising before. maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I'm going to raise during work today and see if I get any negitve side-effects.

Blog Entries
    (This is from my own memory) In many of his works, Robert has explained, that most people tend to work on their chakras and ignore the rest of the energy body, and this is not conducive to good energy circulation. That is why he recommends doing all tertiary and secondary work first, so when you get to the chakras, when you activate them, you have good energy flow everywhere. In fact, if you have worked on your other systems, this 'primes' up the chakras, and they don't need a lot of work to 'get going'. If indeed in the NEW section he doesn't mention the chakras, it's because you're probably working them anyway. Just my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Nnonnth Guest
    According to Astral Dynamics, it is simply that you work with the limbs, body circuits and storage for a few weeks first, to build up your system gradually. Then you start work on the chakras. NN