Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Something moved in my root chakra!

violetsky Guest

Re: Something moved in my root chakra!

Dear Dsmoke,

What likely set this all off was connecting with high vibration people in your Qi gong group. As we talk with and connect energetically (just happens as we interact with others) we are affected by their energy. They end up raising our energy. That is why it is helpful to hang around happy uplifting people.

YES! Thinks can be very intense when the lower chakras start giving way and opening up. Part of the reason is that the lower chakras have a much lower vibration and we can feel strong pulsing and throbbing. The lower vibrations tend to hit us like big long waves versus the higher chakras which can generate high vibrations that are almost numbing they are so rapid in frequency.

The first major spike I had I got pretty worried. The energy movements were so intense. Big waves! Some energy did rise into my higher chakras and my mouth went numb like the dentist had frozen my mouth. I had a hard time talking. Really flipping intense stuff.

With time and experience, the fear factor decreases and the intensity while still high seems normal because the rest of your body vibration has had time to catch up. There is less of a discrepency so the feeling of the event is less intense.

I would recommend physical exercise. Eating solid healthy meals very regularly. Protien such as in eggs is great. Oddly jumping up and down (not kidding here) and stomping the feet can help. Cheese is good too but sounds like dairy is out.

I am not one for alcohol but admit I did use it to slow down my vibrational rate during one event. It was less than half a glass. We are not talking getting even remotely close to tipsy. Just little sips. Almost like you are taking medicine. It does work but if no alcohol is an option then I recommend you get a Jacare elestial quartz or Elestial Smoky Quartz crystal. The Jacare is really strong for grounding. Place it over the over-active chakras. And try to listen to very grounding sounds. My favorite is Alan Watts - Buddhist Monks - Sacred healing chant. The chant reverberates in the lowest tone range. Very grounding. If you wish to acquire this please give me a PM and we will figure out how to get it to you.

Very Best Wishes,
    Violetsky

Dsmoke Guest
    Hi Violetsky,

The people in my chi kung class aren't advanced, but I imagine being in a room full of people all focusing on their energy probably does help stimulate energy. The exercises are somewhat similar to Robert's NEW and other energy work I've done over the years, thought not completely, but combining them with physical movements is a new experience.

The lower vibrations tend to hit us like big long waves
    Yes, that's what it feels like. It's not so much scary as just extremely intense. I feel like I'm hanging on for dear life.

I would recommend physical exercise. Eating solid healthy meals very regularly. Protien such as in eggs is great. Oddly jumping up and down (not kidding here) and stomping the feet can help. Cheese is good too but sounds like dairy is out.
    Good to know about eggs - I also eat some (not too much) poultry and fish, as they are one of the few foods I can eat without getting ill. I will try jumping up and down if the energy gets too intense, LOL! I've never heard of the Jacare quartz, but I'll see if I can find it in one of the pagan shops.

Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3