Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Something moved in my root chakra!

Dsmoke Guest

Something moved in my root chakra!

A few nights ago during meditations, I unexpectedly got imagery of a piece of silver being tucked into my root chakra. I don't know what that was all about, but my energy immediately went wild in the first 3 chakras, and it was the strongest sensation I have ever experienced. Considering that I've often felt like I was literally on fire during some meditations, this is saying a lot. This happened again 2 days later, but this time something moved in my root chakra.

I'm the kind of person that generally writes these things off as imagination (a bad habit I'm trying to break). But I cannot write this off as imagination or even as a normal twitch. It was far too strong. Therefore, it's troubling because the only thing I can associate this with is a kundalini raising. I'm not sure if I'm in a position to have a life-altering kundalini experience right now. My energy is tensed and in the late afternoons and evenings, I have to be very careful not to focus too much on certain chakras because they'll just go nuts and make it hard to function normally.

So given that, is there anything else that can cause that kind of movement? Can normal kundalini spikes do that? I have only ever heard of people like Robert talking about the "snake" that pushes up through the root chakra during a kundalini raising, and knocks internal organs out of its way.

Re: Something moved in my root chakra!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    A few nights ago during meditations, I unexpectedly got imagery of a piece of silver being tucked into my root chakra. I don't know what that was all about, but my energy immediately went wild in the first 3 chakras, and it was the strongest sensation I have ever experienced. Considering that I've often felt like I was literally on fire during some meditations, this is saying a lot. This happened again 2 days later, but this time something moved in my root chakra.

I'm the kind of person that generally writes these things off as imagination (a bad habit I'm trying to break). But I cannot write this off as imagination or even as a normal twitch. It was far too strong. Therefore, it's troubling because the only thing I can associate this with is a kundalini raising. I'm not sure if I'm in a position to have a life-altering kundalini experience right now. My energy is tensed and in the late afternoons and evenings, I have to be very careful not to focus too much on certain chakras because they'll just go nuts and make it hard to function normally.

So given that, is there anything else that can cause that kind of movement? Can normal kundalini spikes do that? I have only ever heard of people like Robert talking about the "snake" that pushes up through the root chakra during a kundalini raising, and knocks internal organs out of its way.
    I believe, personally , in a global alchemical contagion . Meaning that as a stage opens up across a large enough populace that it triggers that vibration like a tuning fork bringing up all those close to that vibration . So hanging with people of high vibrations has advantages because it raises your own and hanging wtih people of low vibrations can bring you down . But this is at a massive global scale .

Saying that , in syncronicity , this week my peers and I in circle experience a silver or akashic being also . It was giant in stature pressing upwards from the hanged man in the Tree of Death below to the magician in the Tree of Life above . Its arms and legs were pinned to its side and it was unable to move . This was inserted almost shoved into a golden , amoris , metal grid of a sleeve . Then the silver being was able to move the heavy limbs and we got bitten on the forearms by cobras . I feel this next stage then is about further manifesting the energy centres on the limbs thru kundalini energy etc.

So I would suggest record your experiences , confirm and validate them with peers . If I am correct , then you will be developing your energy centres in your arms and legs now and you will have dreams and visions to confirm that if it is a correct interpretation.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Dsmoke Guest
    Interesting, Aunt Clair! So you think this may be some sort of resonance, and not necessarily indications of imminant kundalini raising?

I should point out that the silver in my imagery was just metal, not an entity.

Interesting, Aunt Clair! So you think this may be some sort of resonance, and not necessarily indications of imminant kundalini raising?

I should point out that the silver in my imagery was just metal, not an entity.
    Both actually , I feel that these symptoms are syncronistic resonating with those of my peers and that they herald kundalini entering the limbs . In time I expect that you will feel energy rush into and up your arms as will we . I expect that it will come inot the palm initially and that in time humans will take in the quickening through each capable energy centre on the body .

This will be the first kundalini event that we have witnessed that was not particular to the spine . Yet I feel that it will be pulled from the heart and the from the spine anyway . By that I mean , I predict that the human energy body heart and spine remain the incipitent force which will manifest the current of the cobra whihc will enter the palm and when joined to the heart will rush into the spine to continue its work .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Dsmoke Guest
    Thanks, Aunt Clair.

Any other opinions? I am seriously wanting some ideas about this. It wasn't just a little twitch, it was as if a living being was moving around.

Dsmoke Guest
    Ok, I'm going to bump this one last time before I give up and assume that no one has any answers or ideas for me.

Blog Entries
    I don't have anything valuable to offer, I just wonder if you had any significant dreams or other experiences in the next few days after your experience? I would think (but really don't know) that a significant K event would cause some sort of change in your everyday processing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dsmoke Guest
    Good point, CFT. Yes, I did have some powerful dreams in the days following the experience (which is still going on, BTW), but that has been the case with me since childhood! One seemed to specifically reference my energy body.

Blog Entries
    One seemed to specifically reference my energy body.
    I would focus my meditations on that specific reference, if I were you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Something moved in my root chakra!

G'day DSmoke!

What you describe does appear to be kundalini related. However, please do not worry. You are not actively trying to raise kundalini, so I would not expect sudden massive activity during normal meditation. But it would be wise not to focus your awareness directly on your base chakra for the time being.

However, if you are in the early stages of spontaneous kundalini, which appears likely, then there is nothing you can do to stop this, not that I know, beyond keeping yourself very grounded. If it happens, this would be a natural phenomenon, and hence will happen naturally when it is ready. There are so many ways this could occur that it is difficult to predict. But in your case I sense that it will be fairly gentle.

Regular prayer asking for healing and guidance is the best advice I have for you.

Kundalini is an evolutionary energy mechanism built into everyone. This is a natural force of nature. It is developed and triggered by mental, emotional and energy work beyond the norm. This produces a need for evolution of consciousness, and of the energy body, which profoundly elevate consciousness and intellectual activity, and spiritual and psychic activity.

Take care, Robert

ps, when energy sensations become intense, grounding will help. Take a shower, eat a heavy meal, drink a glass of wine, get in some walking, etc. This really helps.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast