Thread: light flashes

sono Guest

light flashes

Sorry to post again so soon, but I'm hoping someone may have some advice on this - I had to take a few days off work recently as I could barely concentrate or drive because of bright flashes of light coming from the peripheral vision angles right across the focal points, really beautiful and pulsating, sometimes forming a woven pattern. I was not ill, but felt disoriented, had ringing in the ears, & felt sort of "loose in the body". I just wanted to sit/lie down & "switch off". I have been meditating for years, but trying various Kundalini techniques only lately. I am wondering if this visual display (now over) could have had something to do with Kundalini? Often at night it is hard to fall asleep because of a bright light inside my head. . . and very often I feel something like spiderwebs moving across my forehead.

Many thanks again

Re: light flashes

Quote Originally Posted by sono
    Sorry to post again so soon, but I'm hoping someone may have some advice on this - I had to take a few days off work recently as I could barely concentrate or drive because of bright flashes of light coming from the peripheral vision angles right across the focal points, really beautiful and pulsating, sometimes forming a woven pattern. I was not ill, but felt disoriented, had ringing in the ears, & felt sort of "loose in the body". I just wanted to sit/lie down & "switch off". I have been meditating for years, but trying various Kundalini techniques only lately. I am wondering if this visual display (now over) could have had something to do with Kundalini? Often at night it is hard to fall asleep because of a bright light inside my head. . . and very often I feel something like spiderwebs moving across my forehead.

Many thanks again
    With any visual disturbances, it is best to rule out a medical condition . If you have done that and you are confident this is a clairvoyant display of flashing lights , then yes it can be associated with spiritual development .
    Spider webs sensations are also typical of spiritual development in the opening of the third eye and brow chakra .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

sono Guest

Thanks

Thank you so much, Aunt Clair - I wish I could study with you but we're at the opposite ends of the world (even if you would accept me as a student!)