Thread: Help Prevent Potential Kundalini Rising

Astral Exorcist Guest

Help Prevent Potential Kundalini Rising

I've done my first ever solid energy raising done for the first time yesterday. I took it seriously and came back with good results. The exercises was similar to my self defense karatee relaxation technique as a kid. Raising hands and lifting the energy and then just dumping it back down threw my feet back to mother earth. I guess I already knew how to do it from experience . I just picked up on it and found it easy. I could of done way more energy raising. I knew it was to much for the first time so I stopped. The experience stained my mind and stopped me from falling asleep. Because it was the bigggest highlight of the day. Even though the experience was positive. I struggled to get to sleep. I didn't know what to expect into the astral since I raised my vibration. A Untamed mind

The experience gave me Clarity of Mind, Durable Peace, Raised IQ, Increased Self Esteem- A confidents booster. Undistracted from tasks. Even mental endurance all in one session. Mentally energised that wouldn't let me fall asleep. - Better then a cup of coffee.

It did increased my astral awareness up a notch. Seeing things in the corner of my eye, feeling etheric sensations. I became aware of neg telepathy. Neg quote: "You must be very aware of me" In the small group we were working with the navel chakra. It basically waked up the sexual energy and became distraction when it came to sleep. This was one of the reasons why it kept me awake most of the night. I do not want to wake my Kundalini up from Navel chakra engagment. I've still got blockages and neg to deal with. When it comes to sexual energy im a newbie. I do not know how to deal with or transform into spiritual energy. I became very unpatient that night. I kept visualizing white light and wanted to do this all in one given time. At the end I lowered my vibration by frustration then found it easier to doze into sleep. That's what happen.

The next few sentences, is a rough estimation of how I feel, how much the chakras opened.

Root Chakra at +10%

Navel at +15-25%

Heart Chakra at +30%

Crown at +10%

All done in at least 20-30mins of exercise.

Any advice welcome!

Astral Exorcist Guest
    I didn't know how I should lable this thread. Now you know the objective, I renamed it.

Im kinda slightly fearful that I might stimulate the serpent. Does anybody know how avoid this while energy raising?

stargazer Guest
    I wouldn't worry overly much about this... with the caveat that I don't know the effect of your neg. It'd apparently take you weeks and weeks of solid energy raising (e.g. 8-10 hrs a day of just intense raising) to spark a premature rising and I think early kundalini spikes (those painful electrical feeling spikes that shoot up from base chakra) are a good warning sign to back off on the energy work til things settle down, so that the growth can come slowly. I'd only start getting concerned when the kundalini spikes are happening out of control and are overly painful/distracting.. and then it's time to be concerned about ways to slow it down... eating a heavy meal, focusing on "earthly" matters and putting energy work aside, etc. I think we'd get signs of spikes well before the rising.

Ten hours of energy work a day would take some serious commitment and come with some serious side effects, one would think... when we're starting to get into physical shape, we exercise in reasonable amounts of time and work our way up so as not to overtax the body as it builds muscle... it's not recommended to overdo exercise anyways, to give the body time to rest and rebuild muscle fibers. I spose energy work is the same way and we start slowly and work our way up to the more intense work.

I believe that energy raising is fairly safe when filled in the subnavel center as spillover will go to the higher storage centers. Your own feelings and sensations will let you know when too much is too much... For instance I prematurely filled my brow chakra and spent days walking around with intense headaches and a mental fog. We have natural barriers built in to help protect us from being willy nilly fools with our finely made energy bodies well before we get into TOO much danger.

Take it slowly and listen to your body and you can't go wrong, methinks. Life is about balance... I try to get in 20-30 min. a day of physical activity, an hour or so of meditation, and an hour or so of energy work, with various energy tools used throughout the day on trouble spots.

Blog Entries
    stargazer, that was profoundly wise advice!

I mean it!

Bye,
    Oliver

Astral Exorcist Guest
    I apologize for not writing back to you star gazer. Im fighting insomnia at the moment. It's not neg related just a long history of oversleeping and wrong sleeping times. Gradually I will try to recharge my mental batteries by stabilizing my sleeping cycle, over time.

stargazer that is a exceptionally good post! I needed to hear something like that to comfort me.

Your post has given me, inspiration to come up with my own strategy while still acknowledging your sent message.

You have given me confidents to continue.

Thanks allot

that was helpful

thankyou!