Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Click outs, click outs, click outs, ARGH!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Hello, CFT.

I don't think Tempest's post does describe what phasing is or how you do it?

I saw the other post, and I cannot think of any image to grab onto, I am no visual/third eye type. In energy work I mostly use direct internal sensation, and I cannot make sense of your post at all - there seems to be no method I can from my point of view or practise can understand - like a foreign language. Where do these images come from, and what is making them "real" instead of fantasy?

Thanks,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Ok, I'll try to be more methodical:
    When in meditation OBE practice, phasing is the type of projection that Monroe came to use instead of the traditional separation-OBE.
    What you do is you sit/lie down with your eyes closed, and go into trance. You basically go into what is called a 'noticing' state. You sit there, and stare at the blackness or pinkness (depending on your surroundings and light levels.) At some point you will notice some depth in what you see, as if the 'space' in front of you has expanded. You will of course see the blobby things you always see, and at some point, you will either see hypnagogics, and then is when the fun begins.
    As you know, when you get hypnagogics the visions just fly by, streaming endlessly. At some point, if you don't get excited or get 'sucked into a dream' which is very easy to do (i.e. go to sleep, ) The visuals should begin to slow down until you can actually focus into one of the scenes. At this point things are different for everyone, but this is how it generally happens to phasers:
    There will be a scene in the dark, you will see a 'point of light'- when you focus on it you will either see a door open, or a scene develop- then you will be 'in the scene', and will become part of the scene. This is considered a direct AP.
    Another scenario, the one that has happened to me: I am in front of a vision screen, it is sort of like the snow you see on a television that is between signals, Then the 'snow' will begin to coalesce, or pixillate into a scene that becomes more and more sharp. As the resolution improves, there is a sense of movement, a sense of being 'sucked into the scene'. There is a sense of 'moving into the scene, but there is no energy body to speak of. You're a point of consciousness.
    Another scenario: (That I've experienced, only once, though): I'm staring at nothing, then all of a sudden I'm in a room (looking at it, not in it). I focus on stairs or a door, then there is a feeling of being 'sucked into the room', I fly up the stairs into the door, and through it, and I'm on an astral locale. Once again, there is a sense of movement, of 'falling into' the scene, and 'moving into it'. The scene itself is a sort of portal into the experience, not just the experience itself.

As techniques go, phasing is easier than traditional OBE in the sense of the only thing you have to do is 'notice' and not fall asleep. (There is no need for exit sensations, vibrations or exit techniques) yet for me, OBE is easier, since I've been doing it that way for long. But it could be a matter of habit.

I hope that illustrated it for you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    At some point you will notice some depth in what you see, as if the 'space' in front of you has expanded.
    In the moments right between waking and falling asleep, it seems to me always like the darkness expands and is vast and more spaceous, is that what you mean?

You will of course see the blobby things you always see, and at some point, you will either see hypnagogics, and then is when the fun begins.
    What do they look like? Images? Beyond the darkness for me always was blankness and sleep.

As you know, when you get hypnagogics the visions just fly by, streaming endlessly. At some point, if you don't get excited or get 'sucked into a dream' which is very easy to do (i.e. go to sleep, )
    There seem to be no visions before sleep, I think. It's just blanking out and no more I can think of.

The visuals should begin to slow down until you can actually focus into one of the scenes. At this point things are different for everyone, but this is how it generally happens to phasers:
    There will be a scene in the dark, you will see a 'point of light'- when you focus on it you will either see a door open, or a scene develop- then you will be 'in the scene', and will become part of the scene. This is considered a direct AP.
    Another scenario, the one that has happened to me: I am in front of a vision screen, it is sort of like the snow you see on a television that is between signals, Then the 'snow' will begin to coalesce, or pixillate into a scene that becomes more and more sharp. As the resolution improves, there is a sense of movement, a sense of being 'sucked into the scene'. There is a sense of 'moving into the scene, but there is no energy body to speak of. You're a point of consciousness.
    Another scenario: (That I've experienced, only once, though): I'm staring at nothing, then all of a sudden I'm in a room (looking at it, not in it). I focus on stairs or a door, then there is a feeling of being 'sucked into the room', I fly up the stairs into the door, and through it, and I'm on an astral locale. Once again, there is a sense of movement, of 'falling into' the scene, and 'moving into it'. The scene itself is a sort of portal into the experience, not just the experience itself.
    This is very nice and detailed, CFT, thank you.

I still do not understand the point you mentioned after the darkness expands, though, and I guess I have to look out for it. I'm not entirely sure this matches up with trance experiences I had, but maybe I try out Focus 12 again, I guess it had this sense of expansion.

As techniques go, phasing is easier than traditional OBE in the sense of the only thing you have to do is 'notice' and not fall asleep.
    Maybe I'm just missing the right point and fall asleep to fast at a certain point. When the darkness expands I'm a bit like "It's about time, let's get this over with and sleep"

I hope that illustrated it for you.
    Thanks, you have been most helpful.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Korpo wrote:
    In the moments right between waking and falling asleep, it seems to me always like the darkness expands and is vast and more spaceous, is that what you mean?
    Yes. It's also known as "3-D blackness"
    Korpo wrote:
    What do they look like? Images? Beyond the darkness for me always was blankness and sleep.
    At first, shapeless and moving blobs, that flow and change, like the blobs on a lava lamp. Kind of.

If you can stay awake, you'll start to see images like a TV screen. They fly by so fast that you can find yourself realizing you were looking at something that is no longer there. Kind of like a memory that happened half a second before.
    The trick with projecting (of any type) is to stay awake while your body goes to sleep.
    The tendency to fall asleep before the sights (and sounds, I forgot to mention the sounds) are the reason I don't recommend trying to project from your bed, unless you don't have another place to do it or are a natural projector and have been doing it periodically, spontaneously.
    I personally do it in the early mornings in a recliner.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Probably Focus 12 - expanded awareness. IMO if you are experiencing 3D blackness, you're in the astral. You've already phased. Others might disagree, but it's not that important. At that point, look for anything that looks like a vortex, tunnel, or a crack in the darkness. As soon as I spot one, without even trying, I fall into it and land God knows where in the astral.

There are a lot of ways to phase. CF does what works for her, others do what works for them. All we can do is give you suggestions. When it happens, you'll know what it is. Until then, it's just theory for you.

So, here's what I do. I almost always go for the traditional OBE...go into trance, feel my body start going to sleep, once there, or almost there, I try OBE exit techniques...rope mostly. Ladders, skiing out, rolling over...really anything that you can think of to get out. Robert recommends sitting in a chair to trance, because we are so ingrained with the idea of gravity, sitting makes it easier to fall forward to get out of your body. By fall, I mean your energy body falling, not your physical body. That could hurt.

Ok, so back to phasing. When none of those things work, I try the whirly thing where you whirl your energy body out the top of your head. Problem is, I sometimes get pain. It feels like my energy body is banging up against my skull. Probably blocked crown chakra. After doing all this for about an hour (including the original trance), I either just click out and end up conscious in the astral, or I click out and don't remember anything. It's like my energy body gives up and goes one way or the other. Some of my greatest experiences have been done like this. It's not an intentional phase, but it's considered phasing because I've missed the exit...haven't downloaded the exit memory.

Other techniques, like CF said, while in trance, just wait for something weird to happen, literally anything. Then, just observe it. It can morph, it can suck you in, it can make you feel like you're moving really fast, sometimes it feels like swimming or flying. But, it's a very distinct feeling. It's nothing like a dream. Well, it's not like any dreams I've ever had, and being in my 50's, I've had a lot of dreams to compare it to. Once you've actually OBE'd or practiced a lot, you might find yourself waking up in the middle of the night with vibrations, so go with it. That's really the key to all of this. Go with anything that's not quite normal. Like hitching a ride down a stream on a leaf. Let it take you, don't force it.

Speaking of forcing it...there is one way to force an experience, in my experience. Fake it 'till you make it. Relax, trance, wait for the body asleep feeling. If you give up, nothing's going to happen. I've gone as much as an hour and a half of trancing and relaxing before anything astral happened. So, here's my little hypnotherapy secret. Start walking in your head. You don't have to see anything or have any visual experiences. Just feel yourself walking. Now, start making things up. Yes, I said, "Make it up". Imagine yourself on a pathway. Imagine a forest you're walking towards. Imagine anything that keeps you moving. Start planting things in that imagined scene. Oh, there's a bush over there, oh, is that a garden over there? Look, I think I see a house up ahead. Keep making stuff up. You're going to feel really stupid, trust me. But, just do it. Get deeper and deeper into it. Maybe there's a storyline. Maybe somebody you know shows up. Any single itty bitty thing that you can think of, add to the picture. Add sensations, sounds, whatever. Keep doing it. Not every time, but eventually, you're going to discover the thing takes on a life of it's own. You're no longer making it up, it's happening to you. Really cool when you suddenly realize that things are happening you didn't plan. You've got to be patient. And, you've got to stay awake. You're in the astral. It's a big place, and anything can happen. Literally. Anything. You're phasing.

Frank, an old moderator from Astral Pulse wrote a good piece on phasing that might help you. He's more nuts and bolts and I'm more woowoo. Here's the link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welco ... 413.0.html

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Did I mention the Salt timer? Could work for click outs. http://www.saltcube.com/timer.html

Blog Entries
    Thanks, CFT, thanks Tempest!

Now I understand much better. In one of the books I've read there was a similar exit technique, I did not understand, it was either one of Robert's or Buhlman...

If I understand you correctly, these technique always leads to the astral, yes? Is the exit sensation kind of OBE required to go to the RTZ, or did I get you wrong?

This has been extremely interesting and marvellous, as it helped me make sense of some things I experience, so I thank you both.

Oliver

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Well, here's my current thinking. Which is always open to change. I think that everything that happens is real. It's all consciousness. Every dream, every daydream, every thought is happening in the astral. You just aren't aware of it, because we agreed to shutting down our full-on consciousness when we decided to incarnate. If we had all of our consciousness available to us while here, we would be experiencing telepathy, we wouldn't be afraid of death, we wouldn't do half the physical things we do, because it would seem almost irrelevant. For us to get the most out of this physical experience, we had to close down a large portion of our consciousness for it to work the way it was intended. We wanted the physical experience, and we got it.

I've never heard anyone else say this, and I have no idea why it occurred to me, but it's ringing truer and truer with me all the time. I think that people who are interested in astral travel, in psychokinesis, telepathy, mystics, psychics, etc. are very close to the end of their reincarnational cycle in the earth system. They have recognized that there is more to us than what we wear, how much money we make, where we live, how great of a job we have, etc. They are opening to more of their larger consciousness. Enlightenment, becoming awake, call it what you will. Most think it has a lot to do with things like 2012 or some new system coming about on earth. I think it's much larger than that. This earth is temporary...no two ways about it. Whatever happens here is going to wind up just a collection of experiences. There is nothing "earth shaking" about that. How big of a deal is your 9th birthday to you now? Probably not much. I think that's what earth life will soon be like to us.

How does that pertain to the astral? Well, the astral is a vibration of consciousness. It's where we really are. We're just projecting these physical, human experiences from there. So, any time you use your consciousness, which is about 100% of the time, "you" are in the astral and working your body like a puppet on a string. But, as you are projecting your real self (consciousness), you project less and less of that consciousness into the physical. That's why we're not so aware. When you start waking up to the greater you, what you are in fact doing, is projecting more and more of your consciousness to your physical body. So, you become aware of more of what's happening in the astral.

I do hypnotherapy. I used to think that it is a tapping into your subconscious. Now, I think what's really happening is that you are tapping into your real consciousness. We've got it backwards. Our physical life is the one that's subconscous. So, dreaming, phasing, OBE'ing, trance states, hypnosis, meditation, day-dreaming...literally anything that you do that seems different from normal, waking consciousness, is really opening up to your real consciousness. How aware you are of it has to do with how much you've opened up to it. A full-on OBE puts you a little closer than say, a light trance, or a daydream. But, not by much. You still don't have full awareness, just a peek. The closest thing I've ever come to full awareness, or that I've ever heard anyone else say, is the experience of being God, with a complete awareness of everything that's happening. Even at that, I think it's just a snapshot, and far from the full Monty.

If I understand you correctly, these technique always leads to the astral, yes? Is the exit sensation kind of OBE required to go to the RTZ, or did I get you wrong?
    I hope I just answered your first question. I don't know the answer to the second. I don't know of hardly anyone who has maintained the razor-sharp control needed to get into the RTZ. Robert Bruce has, and has verified it for himself. He talks about seeing a car wreck during the day while OBE'ing, and saw the same thing on the news that night. I think that people who are really good at remote viewing are in the RTZ. Skip Atwater is one. You can goggle his name if you're interested.

The difference between the RTZ and the astral is that someone in the RTZ while in an altered state of consciousness is seeing actual physical experiences. Anything besides that, is the astral. Or, for those who believe in different planes...there's the Mental, Buddhic,, Atmic, and God knows what else plane. The astal has a way of becoming whatever you think it is. People call it "reality fluctuations". I think that's one reason that psychics aren't 100% accurate. They might be getting their information from somewhere in the astral, and depending on where it's coming from, it's going to have reality fluctuations.

Blog Entries
    I think we should stickify this thread right under the other one with the focus levels.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast