Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Click outs, click outs, click outs, ARGH!

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Stargazer said:
    Being stuck in the Monroe box is more about the lack of instructions than anything, lol
    Ain't it the truth? When I went to TMI, the most frustrating thing all week was to keep my big mouth shut. People kept asking questions that Robert Bruce answers in his books and tutorials. The trainers would just smile and say, "What do you think it was?" They aren't big on explaining things, because they want people to have their own experience and interpret it. But, people were saying things like, "it felt like something dark and scary was sitting on my chest, and I panicked." Hello!! Dweller on the Threshold phenomenom. Instead they got the "what do you think it was" and enigmatic smile.

Re: click outs... if you always get out on a click out, are you snapping immediately back in when you wake?
    I'm not sure I understand the question. "Getting out" is a term that's not quite accurate. We're talking about consciousness here. You don't actually get out of your body or consciousness. You are shifting your attention. That's what phasing is in a nutshell...shifting your attention. I think that the reason we interpret getting out with the physical action is because it feels that way because we are so ingrained with physicality. We are making assumptions based on the human experience, where the actual reality is that we don't "go" anywhere. It feels like we are going out of our body because that's what we expect...whether we actually have that thought or not. I think it's a collective conscious experience based on our grounding to the physical.

So, I think you were asking if after a click out, when we become aware, are we in the astral? It would depend. You could be, or you could be just back in your body and consciously awake. Again, "back in your body" is actually just a human perception and not what's really happening. If you get up and stub your toe, and it hurts, I'd say you are most likely in the physical world.

It seemed to take me a long time to actually fall fully asleep, like a part of my mind was awake for a really long time before following the rest of my mind down, but not a part I was very aware of.
    Welcome to the world of bi-location! It can get really, really strange.

I was being dragged into an experience rather than directing it. If you're swimming in dark water and something snatches your ankle and starts to drag you under
    Yeh, I know the feeling. Same thing happened to me with Kundalini. I kept shutting it down out of fear. I finally said, what the heck, I can't die anyway, I'm an immortal soul, and had a great experience.

just the experience of being fully conscious and observing the reflex was well worth the price of admission!
    You go, girl!!

Korpo said:
    Working through fear cannot be rushed
    Well, sometimes you have to deal with it when it comes up. Especially when those exit sensations creep up on you in the middle of the night. I'd call it working through fear while it's happening. And, the more you practice trance, do energy work, and study about OBE, the more your energy body seems to take over and start doing the driving. I think the no. 1 thing you can do is to study up on what to expect. So many experiences are common to almost everyone, that if you know about them ahead of time, the less afraid you will be.

Stargazer said:
    But I love lucid dreaming, and some of my lucid experiences have been so breathtaking that I have smelled fragrances (supposedly impossible in dreams, I hear ?) and felt pain.
    Ok, maybe I'm the only one in the world who believes this, but you are OBE'ing, and from the sound of it, you have been for quite awhile. When you are lucid in a dream, and you're trying to jump or fall through a mirror, all you are doing is trying to get from one place in the astral to another. You're not trying to OBE from a lucid dream...you are out of body. I remember someone once asked Robert Bruce about lucid dreaming vs. OBE'ing and his response was something like, "Is there really a difference?" So, I'm totally guessing here, so don't quote me, but I think Robert might have changed some thinking since his first book. Maybe he's addressed some of that in his updated AD book, or in his new energy book. Or, I could just be Ms. Bats in the Belfry and imagined it all.

Korpo said:
    Tempest is absolutely right about one thing - okay, about a lot of things
    Oh, God, don't say that! I'm already in enough trouble every time I open my mouth and someone thinks it's written in stone. Please read my signature.

Korpo said:
    So I am trying to work with my fear, emotions and energies lately, and it is not easy
    I haven't yet met a person who has OBE'd and hasn't had some fear at different times while "out". I've certainly had my share of it. Fear begets fear. Maybe just going with it, expecting a little fear, and dealing with it as it comes up is an easier way? "We have nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D. Roosevelt.

nightflyer Guest

Re: Click outs, click outs, click outs, ARGH!

Since this discussion on click-outs started, I've discovered that if I take a half hour or so immediately before starting Hemi Sync and work at NEW, I'm energised and don't click-out.

3. Re: Click outs, click outs, click outs, ARGH!

Hello,

II hope that I am not intruding into the discussion. I would like to tell some of my experiences and thoughts that are related to the subject. I hope that they are of some help.

I have been parctising New some time ago and after a period I gave up because I found it to hard to continue. In the same time I was listening to Monroe tapes and had one or two experinces which freaked me out. Thinking back I was about to project. I did whatever I could to stop them and I did. I dropped the hemisyinc tapes for a while and listened to some other meditation tapes. After a while I decided to start them again and I listen to them every day.
    It was a time when I wanted so much to OBE and I did whatever I could to have at least one experience. I even got frustrated and very angry because nothing happened. Seemed that the more I tried the more I was shutting down. Then I cooled down and decided to start again to listen to hemysinc and go very slowly though the process. So I did for about three or four month. I am not expecting anything because when I am expecting NOTHING is happening. I tried to use also prases that would programme my subconscious and it's not working at all, it's the opposite.
    I have realised that I am progressing slowly. Unusual things are happening from time to time. The most interesting things started to happen in focus 12 on Wave III. There is a track with five questions. After the counting into focus 12 and entering on F 12 I suddently felt a shift , or at least something happened. Suddently I became extremely lucid and different. Monroe poses some questions. At the one with Who am I the reply was always a smooth vibration in my legs. For the other three questions nothing but at the last one at which you have to ask What is the most impoartant thing that you have to know I have received two answers in two sessions. If you read " Conversations with god" there is an affirmation in which he sais that the soul is not in the body, but it envelopes the body. I really felt it, that my soul was enveloping the body, and it was a wonderfull sensation. On an other session I felt very relaxed and the material world seemed so far away , I only existed and nothing else and It was so wonderfull.
    Now, when I put my helmeths on and I close my eyes in a few seconds I feel some sort of a shift, something is happening. Also when I close my eyes and try to relax I fell that something is happening. I am not good at describing the phenomen, maybe I am going deep.
    The funny thing is that interesting things are starting to manifest also in the real life. I sometimes have a sensation of unreal and weird related to the material world. It lasts only a moment but it's there.
    If I do not force things that I want, they are happening at the right time.
    I am still doing from time to time energy work with my legs, arms and my body. The feeling of energy moving and energy in general is much stronger, and I can do it quite easily. Also when I sit and and stay still I can feel very smooth vibrations in my body, especially in my feet and also energy movements in my body. The feeling is quite natural and not scaring at all.
    The dreams have changed in that I am partially conscious. The smell, taste, touch senses have developed in my dreams and they are pretty strong.
    One morning I felt the reintegration of the astral doucble. I was dreaming and waking up from the dream when I felt a slam into me. Then I knew it was the reintegration.
    So my personal conclusion and what works for me is that I do not have to force anything and do not expect anything but to let things develop on their own and the results will come when the time is right.

All the best to everybody,

Lia

Blog Entries

Re: Click outs, click outs, click outs, ARGH!

Hello, Lia.

Quote Originally Posted by new baby
    Now, when I put my helmeths on and I close my eyes in a few seconds I feel some sort of a shift, something is happening. Also when I close my eyes and try to relax I fell that something is happening. I am not good at describing the phenomen, maybe I am going deep.
    When the people at the Monroe Institute describe how to get into the states reliably after entraining for some time they recommend to remember how the state felt. A sudden shift or change will happen, some people describe it as a click and some do not. For me such changes are sudden - I realise afterward that they happened. From my experience what you are experiencing are quick shifts into the Focus states you entrained so well.

One morning I felt the reintegration of the astral doucble. I was dreaming and waking up from the dream when I felt a slam into me. Then I knew it was the reintegration.
    It took me some time to realise what it was. I had woken a bit earlier and felt a presence which frightened me, then I experienced a mind split and it slammed into me. Weird sensation, isn't it?

If you read " Conversations with god" there is an affirmation in which he sais that the soul is not in the body, but it envelopes the body. I really felt it, that my soul was enveloping the body, and it was a wonderfull sensation.
    Quite possibly you had switched your main focus primarily in what Monroe calls the second body, or others the etheric body. It envelops the physical body and is said to be the source of its life force. It exists in the same space as the physical body, but is softer, subtler, finer and bigger.

On an other session I felt very relaxed and the material world seemed so far away , I only existed and nothing else and It was so wonderfull.
    Seems like a comparatively deep trance. Sensory input is put into the background and your awareness relaxes. The physical world is still there, but I don't care and let it be at the fringes of my perception. A wonderful state, isn't it?

So my personal conclusion and what works for me is that I do not have to force anything and do not expect anything but to let things develop on their own and the results will come when the time is right.
    I agree most strongly. Letting go of expectations and allowing your inner nature into your life can indeed lead to good and steady progress, especially in people tense in body and mind. Instead of overcontrolling and therefore preventing the experience, the experience unfolds itself when you "let it happen". You said it most wonderfully.

Take good care,
    Oliver

5. Re: Click outs, click outs, click outs, ARGH!

Korpo, I didn't experienced the mind split, only the slam.
    Maybe I was in the second body, it did feel much larger than the physical one.

I do not remember which of you said about those that in this life are very interested in paranormal, metaphysics and other things will end the reincarnation cycle soon. I have the same feeling.

A nice weekend for all of you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5