Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy Work Causing Wierd Sensation?

Justice Guest

Energy Work Causing Wierd Sensation?

While doing energy work, I have been getting a weird sensation, sometimes now spontaneously during they day. Along my hairline, to the front of my scalp/top of forehead, it is like I am wearing a "ring of fire." In other words, I am getting a very pronounced tingling sensation in like, the position the rim of a hat around my head in the front area only. I am finding this is tough to describe. It is definitely toward the center front of my scalp/top of forehead and then rings backwards (as if a hat rim) about 3-4 inches each way.

Any idea what the heck this is?

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Crown chakra opening/awareness. When doing NEW or other energy work and working on the secondary energy body system, it can activate the primary centers (chakras). I have similar sensations to what you described. Good progress!

Justice Guest
    OK, that is what my intuition was telling me. But, I sometimes notice it when trying to work the 3rd eye. I am excited that this Friday, I go for my second opinion, sort of. I have another past-life regression session with a different guide. One that I trust, and hopefully, what is trying to bubble up or the blockages that I feel I have, will be handled.

Justice Guest
    Last night, I again have no conscience recollection of exiting, although I think I may have had a ton of lucid dreams that I can not recall and/or remember. I think I have gotten too dependent upon the hemi-sync CD, because I tried without listening to anything. I fell asleep instead of waking inside myself, which usually happens if I am not listening to something. But, that sensation of what you believe to be the crown chakra was definitely there and pronounced. I think I am going to have to work on my downloading ability as suggested in the book and the site. I really feel as if I may have to work on my heart chakra, because I am unable to feel any sensation in that area. I read that this is vital and I have felt the astral heart going nuts on an attempt or two in the past when I had the most vivid/strong experiences.

Any tips on stimulating that?

Blog Entries
    I would say that keeping your chakras balanced should help all the channels flow freely to wherever the energy needs to go- I wouldn't concentrate on any specific chakra, I would advise to work on your base center very thoroughly and then work up from there.
    I definitely agree on the 'downloading' work- I consider having a dream journal a great asset to any consciousness exploration.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Zak Guest
    Essentially the more volved we become the more chakra's are activated. Presently the overall average for humanity is 7 chakra's. 2 thousands years ago or so it was around 5 chakra's. Old yogic texts state this. for example the eyebrow and crown chakra were once one large head chakra.

Some people today have more than 7 chakra's and many of them are placed differently. Of course everyone is unique. 9 seems to be an emerging number as well. That would include an additional chakra above the head and one below the feet.

So this would be why you can feel the crown when stimulating the eyebrow. You'll probably feel the eyebrow when stimulating the crown as well.

If you look at a diagram of the inside of the brain the pineal gland (related to eyebrow chakra) and pituitary gland (related to crown chakra) are very close together and are the roots for each chakra essentially. So unless you are stimulating with very small precise awareness actions you'll most definetly stimulate both centres at once.

Justice Guest
    Yep, that is pretty much what is happening. When I am trying to focus on the brow, that ring lights up, so to speak.

What the heck, I am going to throw this out there, since the people on this forum seem much more intelligent on these subjects. I have a word that I found triggers an immense flow of energy for me. I discovered this under weird circumstances that I feel may be tied into my past life quest. If I say/chant the word omni, kind of in a guttural way, while outside on mother earth only, and especially while walking, I get a tremendous flow of energy that almost overwhelms me.

??? weird eh?

Zak Guest
    Well that contains Om... obviously that has meaning.

Omni: All (god?)

All caracteristics of god:
    omnicient- all knowning
    omnipotent-all powerful
    omnipresent-all present (everywhere)

without judgement (From a Tool song called Merkaba)

Justice Guest
    Yeah Zach, I kind of got that part already. I was more wanting to know if any experienced a "trigger" word like that?

Dsmoke Guest
    Justice,

I've experienced this crown chakra burning. It went away after a week or so and it did seem to be a crown chakra activation of some sort. Freaky feeling, isn't it?

I do not have a trigger word, but I do have trigger imagery (silver).