Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy Work Causing Wierd Sensation?

Justice Guest
    Yes, and I just experienced something truly amazing. I read a little bit about contacting this spirit guide dude or dudette. I used the bwg with self hypnosis deal to relax me etc... I asked again and again to meet with this spirit guide..... I asked and asked.. then I kind of came too... I felt a presence strong enough that I opened my eyes... and with my eyes open and lucid but relaxed.. it felt as if this... presence entered my body.... every hair on my body stood up and I felt almost electrified sort off. I closed my eyes and followed my intuition, and I asked my spirit guide to remove this blockage that I believe was placed on me in a past Atlintean life, or at least that is what the past-life regression session revealed. I don't know yet if it worked, but as I type, the sensation that I feel in my face is that more of taking off a cast then the pressure of a tight band. Anyway. very weird.. very hokey pokey.... I think I am going to go baker act myself ... but not until tomorrow, because right now, I would resist myself, and the last time that happened it was a big mess... lol...

Anyway, driveled off... I feel a little... happy... I am going outside to talk with Sirius and see if it is possible if I can get some more guidance and freedom. Anyway... someone tell me I am not losing it.... (at least lie to me)

Zak Guest
    Your not losing it and I'm not lying!

Perhaps the trigger word is something you have used in one of these past lives? Words and mudra's or hand signals are ways of accessing stored energy in what are called astral batteries. One can either create their own secret sign or word or you can use one tht is commonly used. For example a yoga mudra such as forefinger to thumb is one that calms the nervous system.

Secret societies have their own secret and often complex signs that are activated though rituals. If outsiders knew the right way to access them then they can draw on this energy that the group worked so hard to build up without any work. Perhaps omni is a wor like this? I'm not saying it's got immense secret power because it' a common word and people would be stumbling upon it al the time in common speech. But it might have something to do with the gutteral way you speak it?

Justice Guest
    Update:

After having my chakras cleared, which I felt in my energy body, I am having that sensation a lot more. Almost constantly, I notice that sensation across my forehead/hairline. Is it a bad thing to have that almost constant sensation? It gets more pronounced when I concentrate on utilizing my third eye, like for aura seeing, which I can not do yet. Well, I can see the envelope, but no colors or anything else yet.

Dsmoke Guest
    Justice, sometime in the last few months, I made a post about a similar situation. It was near constant. I did a lot of energy work to clean that area frequently, and now it only comes back occasionally.

Zak Guest
    As long as you have no pain associated with it and it's not distracting you from your daily needs theres no need to worry. Of course you want to know what it is probably but if it's not harming you be free form fear

Ask Robert, I bet he migiht know something.