Thread: Ascension

Ascension

Once in the "dream" which was so clear and vivid that it was one of those "special dreams", when I was ill, few months ago, I saw certain "people" - a powerful shamans. Although they had legs and arms like humans do, they didn't make an impression of humans: a bit smaller, more active, their faces hidden behind a colorful masks also looked a bit different; their moves were not like humans, were very lively. But the most significant feeling was coming from their energy: I felt how powerful they were with the magical ritual they were involved in. I really sensed the energy coming from their magical activity.

When seeing them from a distance, I didn't dare to come closer. I couldn't expect anything. They were in some conscious, deliberate trance. The energy radiating from them felt powerful - and it wasn't a human like energy! At least, not entirely.

Afterwards, I was thinking who they were. Is this how "achieved" masters evolve to? Into such powerful astral beings, closing to a god-like state? I recalled all the ancient stories that I heard about such a masters. For example, there were whole families of "gods" previously being just human beings when incarnated.

Re: Ascension

Returning to child nature is omega...

that dream might of been a multi dimensional experience from experience on a different planet
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Returning to child nature is omega...
    Making the ascension process alpha.