Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Energy Work-Secrets of Spiritual Development and Healing

Flash_hound Guest
    I want to try doing a "Tanning Salon" technique where you imbue the tanning machine with burning out negative energy, and you sit in there mentally and feel the burning heat on your body. Then I would imagine the negative energy flowing down into little side things in the machine and have it syphon away... Do you think that would be effecting for clearing blockages?

Blog Entries
    Possibly. I don't know why not. Aunt Clair has indicated (if I remember correctly) that energy inflow is in the insoles and outflow is on the heels, so if you're 'lying in the 'tanning' machine', the 'dirty' energy could come out that way. Robert's 'baloon breathing' works in a similar way (but without the 'machine') only the 'dirty' energy goes out on the outbreath of the mouth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Astral Exorcist Guest
    Wow you nearly have got 10k posts ! CFT. Great stuff.

I think the book will be great to work with elementals. Still takes some time to convince my dad to buy it off ebay..

star Guest
    You could attune it to AA Michaels Blue Flame and set intent for it to radiate outwards onto yourself. You don't have to find someone to give it to you either, you can just meditate/pray for it.

Or even Just attuning it to fire, thats easy. Just make sure you give it intent to only burn energy you don't need. Then clear it out when you've finished, only becuase adding too much of an element to some things tends to break them.

Shirley Guest

Re: Energy Work-Secrets of Spiritual Development and Healing

I already have astral dynamics book. Do you think this new book brings enough new information to justify buying it? Or is it mostly old news? I would also like to know the contents, the names of the chapters to have an idea of what if talks about. thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Energy Work-Secrets of Spiritual Development and Healing

IMO it covers enough new material to recommend buying it. It has more detail on energy body development, introduces new circuits, energy tools and visualisations. It's a good stand-alone book on energy work.

Oliver

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4