Thread: Spinal Energy Leakage

Renbu Guest

Spinal Energy Leakage

About 5 years ago I got a tumor removed that was inside a vertebrate on my upper spine. A large chunk of my bone was removed along with the tumor. Now I'm noticing that after and during my martial arts sessions it feels like energy is being sucked out of that area. It makes my mind feel all cloudy-like and I get dizzy, it's very noticeable. Any suggestions on how to stop this... I dunno, a magic spell or something? I don't like my brain being stupid, please help me. :cry:

Blog Entries

Re: Spinal Energy Leakage

Quote Originally Posted by Renbu
    About 5 years ago I got a tumor removed that was inside a vertebrate on my upper spine. A large chunk of my bone was removed along with the tumor. Now I'm noticing that after and during my martial arts sessions it feels like energy is being sucked out of that area.
    Hello, renbu - sorry to hear that. Hope you will find helpful advice around here.

Since your problem seems to be clearly related with your perception of energy - I mean, you can feel energy leaking - have you considered looking for a healer that is trying to employ energy healing techniques of any kind? As you can feel energy pronounced enough as it seems you should be able to "quality control" whether the healer is benefitting you. Many people around here, and surely not me, are qualified to elaborate on the topic of healing, and maybe you can draw a bit more attention toward your problem by posting in the healing portions of the forum.

As for spinal damage, I can refer to an author who I love to read and whose techniques I have adopted as mine: Bruce Kumar Frantzis. He is a martial artist, Qigong and meditation teacher who spent a lot of time in Asia to learn more about these arts.

He is very focused now on the internal martial arts like T'ai Chi Chuan, Ba Gua Chang and Hsing-Yi Chuan, but his original starting point was Karate. He went to Japan to learn Karate and then travelled Taiwan, China and India in search of more knowledge.

After years of training and finding his master in China, a Taoist lineage master with profound knowledge, BKF had a very serious car accident, with very strong damage to his spine (cracked vertebrae, misalignment, etc.). He was losing himself as the energies of his spinal column, this center of human energy transfer and balancing, were leaking and he experienced strong pain, emotional imbalances, deep fears and loss of physical ability.

Even his extremely disciplined and determined mode of operation seemed to no avail, and Frantzis had learned considerable Qigong, healing and body knowledge in Asia. He was losing hope fast.

He returned to China and to his master, who started a training to get BKF back on the track. To calm and restore the nervous system to a functioning state he was intensifying Taoist meditation training. He teached BKF how to tackle these inner demons of released emotions and fears, and increase the healing capacity of the nervous system. And he taught Frantzis Wu-style T'ai Chi Chuan.

Wu-style T'ai Chi Chuan is a small frame style, denoting smaller movements, less big stretches, more circularity in motion, more spiralling muscle motions and internal twisting. It is a style known strongly for good fighting skill and very good, gentle healing properties. Additionally to the outside motions techinques of Nei Gong (internal energy work) are built on top of the motion - techniques of opening and closing, moving energy, ejecting energy, etc. And in a final stage not many know of or teach, it is converted into a full spiritual meditation, where movement enhances the meditation without disturbing inner calm.

Frantzis recovered, and now is back into all his practices, while fearing becoming paralysed before.

I thought this may interest you as a martial artist. Perhaps you can relate to this.

BKF has written several interesting books:
    * "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body" and "Relaxing into your Being" introduce the initial practices of the meditation he was doing, and the second one contains a movement meditation that builds on some initial moves of Wu style T'ai Chi. The intro of the first book describes the story I related here.
    * "The Power of Internal Martial Arts" describes interesting information about all the martial arts training Frantzis received in Asia, but offers no complete practical course.
    * "Tai Chi: Health for Life" is a book in a similar vein, trying to popularise and explain the intricacies of T'ai Chi.

The first two books convey techniques of Qigong/meditation, the second ones are inspiring reads. Maybe it is interesting to you, maybe not.

Whatever course you take, I hope it leads you to full restoration and beyond!

Take good care,
    Oliver