Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hostile Aliens

Zak Guest

Hostile Aliens

This is a post I wrote on another message board where the people seemed pretty clueless about ET's and UFO's in general and I wanted to see how they reacted to the information. These were people who generally thought the idea behind this stuff was cool, or weird... making it cool and didn't realize how much information is actually out there.

---
    There are so many different reported types, plus who knows how many species aren't even able to visit our planet from whatever galaxy, star system or different plane of existence.

The most common types tat are considered hostile are the grey's otherwise known as Zeta-Reticulii. Even in this group there are various species, some being more hostile than others. there are varying heights etc. These ones are controlled by some higher order and if you do much research you'll find the most hostile types which are trying to control us through various conspiracies involving world governments. These would be the infamous insectoid and or reptillian species. Not sure which one's "worse" or higher up on the hostile list or even whether one controls the other.

If you're abducted by either of these you're either going to be mating with them to produce some sort of hybrid offspring OR you're about to become their food.

The grey's are commonly known to be a mish mash of DNA from various species across the galaxy and they find human anatomy amusing and if you are abducted by them you'll most likely expererience humiliating experiements involving probing etc... Most likely you're memory will be wiped clean ut you will still display the symptoms of something horribly violatinghaving happened to you. Ifyou'r eabducted by these guy's your life probably isn't in danger unless they are one of the really tall greysin which case you will probably be their food.

Now there are also nice ET's from various star systems whose earthly presence is a positive one as they are trying to help us realize our own divine nature inherant within all of us. These have been written about in MANY of the ancient cultures on our planet. Coincidence that these ancient teachings having been slowly wiped clean from our history and dismissed as primitive?

These benevolent beings are known as the following:
    -Pleiadians
    -Plejarans
    -Arcturians
    -Sirians
    -Beings from Orion

Crop Circles are a product of these beings trying to educate us in the importance that we change our ways and realize the higher spiritual truths which will lead us to infinite love for one another and the whole Universe.

There are many other intelligences working for our greater good which I am not currently aware of as having a name.
    ---

I then got the response of the people who were interested and not just going "wtf?" asking where I got the information and how do I know this stuff.

I then responded with this:

Ummm just strt searching this stuff and you'll find informtion. There is a lot of bogus out ther too though but you can generally tell fromthe tone of a website.

You also have to be willing to reject most of what you were taught to believe. For example NASA consistently denies any UFO contact on their issons in space yet a few VERY credible astronaughts have come forward to tell the truthnd guess what. NASA doesn't even touch them with a 10 foot pole now.

http://www.consciousmedian
    etwork.com/home.htm has some interviews with some scientist nd other people in the feild of true human potential and the truth behind many things such as what is going on on Mars at the moment. I reccomend the interview with Richard Hoagland about mars, in fact I'll provide another link to his video so you don't have to search through them all.

http://www.consciousmedian
    etwork.com/members/rhoagla
    nd.htm

Help me out... are you supplying info or looking for verification

Zak Guest
    I dunno, more info would be great, also I'd like to hear other people's opnions on that. That's just what I understand so far...

I also forgot to list the Annunaki on there... as some of the not so positive ones.

Blog Entries
    I do not know much about aliens but I do know I encountered a short Grey who went for my head / eye area... at the end of a dream when I went semi-lucid. I came back unharmed but ever since the experience (Jan 2005 if I remember correctly) I've experienced muscle twitching. Whether that Grey was malicious or not, I have no idea.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    I know a man who says he works with aliens to bring about a better earth. Apparently, none of his alien friends are hostile. He's been taken to ships and traveled around in space with them. His stories are really interesting. He is quite intelligent and doesn't seem to have any mental problems. The problem I see, though, is that it's all he talks about. I know he's excited and wants to share the information. But, I think people would be more open if he talked about mundane, earth things, too, and didn't seem so obsessive. He goes into so much detail...talking about plants, food they eat, etc. that after awhile you wait for an opportunity to get out of the conversation. It's sad because he has enough information to write a book.

I wrote about this before, but someone showed me a picture of a friend of hers (male) who is supposed to be half human, half alien. He looks like a normal man. She showed me picture after picture of him that she took. You can see through him. It's almost like a double exposure. He's sitting on a couch, and you can see the plant behind him through him and the couch. I've never seen anything like it. The pictures were in various places and at different times of the day, with different lighting, and he was see-through in all of them. Undoubtedly, this could be faked, but this woman isn't the type of person who would do that. She moved to New Mexico just because there are so many sightings there and is documenting some really cool stuff.

Anyway, this human/alien was bred and is here to help lift the earth vibration into a higher consciousness. Supposedly, he's not the only one. So, he's not hostile, either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestinateapot
    I know a man who says he works with aliens to bring about a better earth. Apparently, none of his alien friends are hostile. He's been taken to ships and traveled around in space with them. His stories are really interesting. He is quite intelligent and doesn't seem to have any mental problems. The problem I see, though, is that it's all he talks about. I know he's excited and wants to share the information. But, I think people would be more open if he talked about mundane, earth things, too, and didn't seem so obsessive. He goes into so much detail...talking about plants, food they eat, etc. that after awhile you wait for an opportunity to get out of the conversation. It's sad because he has enough information to write a book.

I wrote about this before, but someone showed me a picture of a friend of hers (male) who is supposed to be half human, half alien. He looks like a normal man. She showed me picture after picture of him that she took. You can see through him. It's almost like a double exposure. He's sitting on a couch, and you can see the plant behind him through him and the couch. I've never seen anything like it. The pictures were in various places and at different times of the day, with different lighting, and he was see-through in all of them. Undoubtedly, this could be faked, but this woman isn't the type of person who would do that. She moved to New Mexico just because there are so many sightings there and is documenting some really cool stuff.

Anyway, this human/alien was bred and is here to help lift the earth vibration into a higher consciousness. Supposedly, he's not the only one. So, he's not hostile, either.
    I think maybe the man you know doesn't have an outlet for his experiences? So he will go on and on and on about it. That's my initial thought. I'm just curious, did you ever suggest to him that maybe he could put his energies into compiling the information he has and then putting it into a book?
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    I don't know him well enough. I've only talked to him about 4 times. That's why I said "seemed" about him. You never really know until you get to know a person pretty well.

Blog Entries
    That's true.

Zak Guest
    Wow, both those people sound really interesting...

There is a guy named http://www.billymeier.com/ who claims similar things to this guy you said visits other planets. the gret thing is he DOES document it and has been for some 50 years. Of crouse he isn't known y main stream media for obvious reasons.

myhoran Guest

"Aliens"

Tempest- You are referring to JMF, n'est ce pas? He invited me last May to visit him but I decided the encounter would be fruitless as I do not agree with his views....it seems as though he's been programmed to believe that the beings he encounters are benevolent while all my encounters have been absolutely horrific.