Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hostile Aliens

Tempestinateapot Guest
    I don't know JMF? Are you talking about the invisible guy? I don't know him or what he says. I just saw the pics, and this woman told me he was half and half. Don't you think there could be benevolent aliens and also destructive ones?

myhoran Guest

"Aliens"

Tempest-My mistake-Your portrayal sounded exactly like a man I know who has a huge website, radio show, etc. No matter.....Yes, I think that there are benevolent aliens but they remain that way and have a policy of non-interference because of their past encounters with the Reptilians. The Reptilians have literally conquered galaxies in the past never mind planets; they are also genetic engineers who like to seed and clone. They are also merciless in nature. The one thing I notice about most people's interpretation of the Reptilians is simply this(and it's a very serious mistake); the Reps DO NOT have a "HU-MAN" consciousness- in other words, they think in terms of "not good" "not bad" something or everything just IS. I have come to the conclusion that we are their experiment and their food. This does not mean that I don't believe in GOD, however. In fact, this premise ties in quite nicely with the Bible and all of my lifelong experiences with these entities. Am @ work; gotta go-Blessings.

Zak Guest
    Yep reptilians are about as evil as things can get.

I've had astral encounters with them. I have a "friend" who has had physical encounters with them but he is a heavy psycheelic user. Non-the less I believe him. Drugs attract some VERY weird stuff and it's all true. People just get termed crazy when they go to "professional" psychiatrists etc.

In fact I even went to a psychiatrist once who was the most reptillian human I have ever met. his temples even pulsed a little bit. He tried to put me on some kind of medication that I was like "no thanks!"

Have you ever noticed how lien pharmaceutical drugs sound? they have lot's of x's an z's in their names...

Anyways my advice if you ever meet a reptile either astral or physical is you don't look it in the eye. Their eye's are hypnotic and will drin you of energy not to mention leaing you paralysed while looking at them. Like a snake catching it's prey.

download

I have had encounters mostly with grey type entities and I have run into several types...nice (I call those "Good Kirk"), not nice (I call those "Evil Kirk") and indifferent (haven't got a nickname for those yet). And even among those three categories, I think there are different groups and clans among them.

When my abductions started in 1993, I was picked up by a benevolent group. In 1998 that all changed and the neg group initiated my attacks. In 2003, a data download (a massive long term, non-stop chenneling of information) began in November 2002 and lasted until March 2003. The start of the war in Iraq and the explosion of the Columbia all happened while I was enduring the download and while they seem significatn events to others, they are footnotes to me because I was largely out of my mind at the time. You can read more about my download here:
    viewtopic.php?t=303

The download seemed to be initiated by some benevolent types who were trying desperately to set me free...there was actually a fight seemingly over my existence.

I have heard of Billy Meier and have seen his video "evidence"...not that impressed, but do not let that dissuade you. A lot of people make the assumption that because one part of the experience is questionable, then the whole experience is questionable...not true.

Too many victims for there to be nothing going on at all.

Blog Entries
    How do you know which ones are benevolent, and which ones aren't? Is it just their behaviors or is it something else as well? I'm curious because of my own experience. You see, before I had my experience (which I think I posted somewhere on the forums), I didn't have this muscle twitching problem. As soon as I awoke from my experience, the muscle twitching started and it's been continuing ever since. At times it's driven me up the wall. The twitching is random, happens anywhere and only affects a small area of the muscle. It's not normal and it's my opinion that the twitching was caused by the Grey. I've examined other options including from the medical POV and it's the only explanation that fits.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Nice ones give without taking and without expectation...there is also a large, powerful loving energy, that opens all my chakras simultaneously when they arrive.

Evil Kirk has a very oppressive energy, my chakras shut completely, energy in the air gets thick and they always give with the intent of taking more later, usually in an effort to break you down.

Blog Entries
    Oh.... thanks for the explanation. The one I saw... I felt fear because it was holding some instruments and it made me float on my back, and it was trying to do something to my eyes / face. Weird. I just don't get why I got the muscle twitching immediately after the experience.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

myhoran Guest

Hostile Aliens

Gemma-Get used to the twiching-it doesn't go away. Kind Blessings, myhoran

Oh.... thanks for the explanation. The one I saw... I felt fear because it was holding some instruments and it made me float on my back, and it was trying to do something to my eyes / face. Weird. I just don't get why I got the muscle twitching immediately after the experience.
    I think the main thing is this...how did what was done to you impact you...did alter your personality in anyway, was fear deliberately inflicted to control you AND break you down in mind, heart, body and soul in some way. Are you forcibly dissociated from your sense of self?

That would be indicative of a neg ET to me...

Nice ones...nice ones show up and I wake up with most of the devices, attachment, and implants in me removed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    I think the main thing is this...how did what was done to you impact you...did alter your personality in anyway, was fear deliberately inflicted to control you AND break you down in mind, heart, body and soul in some way. Are you forcibly dissociated from your sense of self?

That would be indicative of a neg ET to me...

Nice ones...nice ones show up and I wake up with most of the devices, attachment, and implants in me removed.
    I don't think it altered my personality. I already had problems with certain parts of myself being disassociated (I can't feel certain emotions) so I don't think it had anything to do with that; but it did impact me in the way I described... the physical condition that arose immediately following the experience. This muscle twitching condition might not seem like a great deal to most people but when one has it 24/7 it becomes a great deal... it drove me insane at times, it's had me begging for it to stop, etc. That was in the early days. Now, I can cope with it better. As for fear, the only time I experienced fear was when it forced me to float on my back and then it came at me with these instruments. I don't remember anything else... I woke up right after this.

I'm still none the wiser about this alien. I still don't know if it was benevolent or not. I guess I'll never know.