I am new to these forums but I just felt a need to share a few things I just experienced.

Today I started experimenting with a Psiwheel and moved it using energy through my right palm. At first I thought it was my breath/ hitting the table but I actually rotated it somewhat clock-wise and counter clock-wise

Also less than 5 minutes ago I created my first PsiBall, I visualized a foggy electrical sphere in my abdomin and then transfered the energy into my upper arms and then into my palms, I felt energy coursing throughout both my hands and felt the resistance of the Psiball as I tried to compress it.

I must say that it was exilerating and an incredible experience but also I was somewhat surprised I managed these on my first try, I thought atleast it might take a few days, but I had the feeling I could do it and did.

I am very excited now, I started attepting Astral Project and begun meditation about 6weeks and prior to that no experience in such matters only a vague interest in Psionics. I am very satisfied with my results thus far and will continue along this path.

-Astral_Ace