Thread: A practical Guide to Kundalini Activation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lightworker Guest

A practical Guide to Kundalini Activation

Okay I'd like to share this. If you guys want to try this pm me and I'll send you the copy of his e-book. Btw I bought it for 1.99USD and the proceeds go to children with leprosy.
    but if you want to buy the hardbound and help the children this is his site www.michaelsharp.org

This guy really encourages kundalini activation so we can access our full creation, manifestation powers on earth. His technique he says is the Lightning Path to Kundalini activation. He explains there are 12 paths to kundalini activation and his is the fastest. Although the technique uses visualization, maybe you guys can use robert bruce's NEW technique to replace the visualization part haha.

Through his technique it will happen from top down. He describes exactly what will happen and there is a built in safetly mechanism in the body he says you can always push to shut the activation down. just push the fear button and the process will automatically shut down. He says if your not ready you will automatically not go through the process because of fear. Only when you ar clear of all fears will you be able to activate it. And to activate you only need the activation words.

Anyway this is Michael Sharp's Lightining Path to Kundalini Activation. The first book is the no bull complete explanation of our existence , meaning he explains atlantis, the greys, the bible's role in this grand plan. The second book is the complete guide to Kundalini activation. He won't give the second book unless he was sure you read the first one. Anyway about the kundalini activation he says in the 2nd book a footnote and I quote

"Some will tell you that premature kundalini activation is possible and dangerous and they will point to people who have had extremely traumatic spiritual experiences that have messed them up for extended periods as evidence of premature activation. It is true, that people may be traumatized and affected by unprepared activations, but it is not the result of kundalini activation. That kind of spiritual trauma normally blamed on kundalini activation is really the result of premature activation of the Eye of God (third eye) and Thousand Petal Lotus of Spirit (crown chakra). It is these centers which connect the bodily ego with the grandeur of its spiritual heritage and it is the shocking (to the bodily ego) realization of its grand spiritual lineage that can short circuit the mind’s neurons and cause extended periods of disorientation and confusion."

--------
    any way me, I've tried it and yep the automatic shut down system always works for me. Haha!

Blog Entries

Re: A practical Guide to Kundalini Activation

Orancepencils, the original poster left this forum ages ago, I doubt he even visits here. This offer was made in 2007.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: A practical Guide to Kundalini Activation

Has anyone had any sucess with this books?