View Poll Results: Have you had any experiences with Ouija Boards?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've tried them and they worked for me!

10 43.48%
  • I've tried them and I had no results.

5 21.74%
  • I believe that they work, but have never tried them.

7 30.43%
  • I don't believe in them.

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ouija Boards and Angels

blacktiger057 Guest

Ouija Boards and Angels

I think this would go here. Some people think that it is not the ghost moving the pointer, but your higher self. Anyway, just yesterday a bunch of my friends and I went 2 my house and we made an ouija board using my glass table. My parents were out of the house at this time. We each asked the board a question. Only me and one other person was successful. I asked it who will have great importance in my life? Since I am having trouble finding relationships at the moment. I haven't really had a compelling to really care about anyone lately. Well, after a few seconds, I felt this strong grip take hold of my hand. I couldn't control it at all. I was so freaked out and started to cry, though I don't know why. The board spelled out the name of one of the girls in my school. I finally realized that I did care about her. I felt a emotion that I can't quite describe right then. It was all so scary though. I almost stopped breathing and after the board was done spelling out the name I was totally drained and collapsed. Is this how yur supposed to feel? It was quite frightening. Most people describe their ouija experiences as exciting and fun(at least from what I've heard) I couldn't sleep at all last night. One thing I didn't consider when working with the board. Could negs take your opportunity in exposing energy and use it for bad? My best friend was the other one who had success, but he seemed excited and hardly scared. It was all so weird. But the weirdest part of the story I think was that I got asked out by the girl today...

blacktiger057 Guest
    i dont no why, but my last option "I don't believe in them" won't show up.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    dont no why, but my last option "I don't believe in them" won't show up.
    Fixed it for you.

Blog Entries
    I think I used one when I was young and stupid, and it didn't really work, for which I am eternally grateful, since I've heard so many horror stories about them that I wouldn't want to mess with them now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

blacktiger057 Guest
    Yeah, I don't think I'm ever going to try it again, even though it did prove to be helpful. Young and stupid, that's me!lol

faerylight Guest
    Not sure if you saw this thread, but here it is, just in case :

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4324'

Personally, I have found they do work, but it depends on the environment, what entities are around and the conductivity of the people involved, if that makes any sense. The board itself is a tool, a translator, if you will. The channel is usually the person using the board.

I have had not so great experiences with them. I think there are other ways of finding the answers to your questions - ways that are less open to mischievous spirits who are up to no good. That's just my opinion though. Some people have had entirely different experiences with them.

One thing is for sure, I would not recommend playing around with them unless you have excellent shielding, PSD and discernment skills.

Aibheann Guest
    They work and I despise them. They are too hard to control and can be a big fat invitation for trouble. There are many tools with the same purpose, but none that flash like a beacon at midnight to negative entities. Too often they are used as a game and the game spirals out of control.

blacktiger057 Guest
    I thought of this question just an hour ago; Why do ouija boards seem to disrupt negative energies and hardly ever positive ones? In other words, why are they such 'beacons for badness.' Can anyone come up with a reason why this is? (My friend said that the devil created it is so it is bad, but he also says that meditation is a way to possess yourself lol)

Blog Entries
    My unofficial and amateurish reason is that they look creepy, and are used with fear by young people, and the process is repeated until the very idea of them is fear inducing. The collective unconscious and all that.
    But here we could have a chicken/egg situation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

blacktiger057 Guest
    Yes, it makes sense to me that all those people out there who are just playing it with fear or those who approach it with fear(like I did my first and only time) that it will only attract negative energy. But is it possible to approach it with a mindset of contacting angels instead of demonic things? Some people say that it won't make a difference if you want to speak to a good entity, that it is just bad. What I don't understand is this: why is it still bad?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast