I think this would go here. Some people think that it is not the ghost moving the pointer, but your higher self. Anyway, just yesterday a bunch of my friends and I went 2 my house and we made an ouija board using my glass table. My parents were out of the house at this time. We each asked the board a question. Only me and one other person was successful. I asked it who will have great importance in my life? Since I am having trouble finding relationships at the moment. I haven't really had a compelling to really care about anyone lately. Well, after a few seconds, I felt this strong grip take hold of my hand. I couldn't control it at all. I was so freaked out and started to cry, though I don't know why. The board spelled out the name of one of the girls in my school. I finally realized that I did care about her. I felt a emotion that I can't quite describe right then. It was all so scary though. I almost stopped breathing and after the board was done spelling out the name I was totally drained and collapsed. Is this how yur supposed to feel? It was quite frightening. Most people describe their ouija experiences as exciting and fun(at least from what I've heard) I couldn't sleep at all last night. One thing I didn't consider when working with the board. Could negs take your opportunity in exposing energy and use it for bad? My best friend was the other one who had success, but he seemed excited and hardly scared. It was all so weird. But the weirdest part of the story I think was that I got asked out by the girl today...