View Poll Results: Have you had any experiences with Ouija Boards?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've tried them and they worked for me!

10 43.48%
  • I've tried them and I had no results.

5 21.74%
  • I believe that they work, but have never tried them.

7 30.43%
  • I don't believe in them.

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ouija Boards and Angels

Blog Entries
    If I read Robert correctly, good entities like angels interfere only rarely, because they do not want to impose on our free will. They respect us, and therefore do not simply come by if you give them "a call".

Negs have no such policy or respect for us, so it is highly likely they will pester anyone "setting up the beacon". It implies a bit of permission to do so, I guess. They might pose as something good to further their goals...

What exactly do you expect to gain by the experience?

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    Well, I thought that if people can contact demons and they respond, then why couldn't you call on angels to do healing work? I know that there are ways of doing this, but the connection the ouija board makes seems like a strong one. But the free will thing and letting the natural order of events flow does make sense why they wouldn't interfere.

I believe that the good enitites interfere with our lives when they have to, though. Thanks, Oliver, I think I undertsand it a little better.

Blog Entries
    Oh, bt57, I would not think they would not interfere - I mean there are enough accounts. You may know Robert was visited by angels, he tells it in PPSD for example. For example to offer support in a really dire time. They are good.

To them we must be like children - and the children that mom always does everything for are surely not those strong-minded individuals that cut it in life later on.

Perhaps you see so little of angels because you are doing good on your own? I think so.

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    That's an interesting theory, korpo. I've never been that interested in angels, until now. I study the 'dark side' of the paranormal so I now how to defend myself and separate fact from fiction. I need to do some research on angels now.

*runs off to Barnes and Noble to the New Age section*

Blog Entries
    This is just speculation, but I think Angels are watching us and do help us when it is in our best interests to do so. Sometimes we have to go through stuff to grow, or we 'signed up for it', so in that case they don't get directly involved- but if it's necessary and good they will intercede. But that is my opinion, not based on anything but belief.
    Now, for the experience part of my contribution: Some years ago I was going through the worst trauma of my life. I don't know how else to describe it, without going into personal history. Suffice to say that it was the darkest moments in my life so far. Now, all my life I've been wanting to see an angel, and in my mind they look like these luminous androgynous robed beings with huge fluffy white wings. So I've always wanted to see one. But never, and I've seen all kinds of things, but never an old-fashioned (my idea of an) angel. So when this bad thing was happening, I started getting little glitter angels over the mail. I received, from all kinds of different sources, some from friends (to put in cards, so to speak) some from 'special offers' of some advertisements, some from charities (these little gold angel pins). In the space of one month I received no less than 50 little angels. In fact, I even received a flower arrangement with a beautiful carved angel attached to it. It was during that time that I realized that I had been visited by angels, just not in the way I had expected it.
    The moral of this story? Angels are amongst us, we just sometimes don't realize it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    And they obviously have a rather nice humour as well.

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    About angels being among people; I wonder if angels could incarnate themselves as humans. Could you be an angel and not know it if they could? Maybe that is what they do when the world is in trouble. This ties into the Was Jesus Gabriel? thread. And people like Martin Luther King and Gandhi. These could be just good people, but just as well could be angels.

-Angels are among us.

Blog Entries
    I believe Gandhi was human. He had to fight temptation very often in life. It was not straightforward, all human evolution throughout, and very impressive.

Hehe, bt57, we're derailing your thread! Now we have to slap our own wrists on this - bad mods!

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    I thought the angel discussion was good, so I added it to the title. Seemed like a good topic to add.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2