Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: What will you do after physical death?

Blog Entries

Re: What will you do after physical death?

Well, not to be argumentative, people who visit the afterdeath zone have witnessed people apparently 'resting'. At least it looks like that to the projector, but what they are presumably doing is going through their life review and 'recharging their batteries' and going through their adaptive process before going on to the next level. Some people take a very long time as they go through this process, depending on the kind of incarnation they had.
    So 'resting' is one way to look at it, but it seems to be a part of the process to achieve that peace.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: What will you do after physical death?

Quote Originally Posted by lightningbug
    ever since I was in middle school, the words Rest In Peace have pissed me off

why the hell do I want to sit around on my ass and do nothing? and why would I want to wish for others to sit on their ass and do nothing? such a meaningless and useless existence. Maybe its my age, or the life I am living now. Constant frustration that I can't do or even be half the things I want to do or be. Or maybe its something deeper.

But I never want to rest in peace. Live in peace. Be in peace. But rest? Rest? That's lame. And old. I don't even tell others to rest in peace. And I don't want my family to put those words on my grave.

Do. Be. Create. Learn. Grow. Explore. That's whats on my list. In this life. In any life.

That's how I've always felt. And I think part of how I feel is also connected to how I feel about angels. Again, since middle school I was really sensitive if people spoke badly about angels. If they said they were incapable of meaningful relationships, incapable of feeling, incapable of love, lacked free will, or this or that. Or if they said they look like humans with bird wings.

At the same time, I don't really know why I was offended by it. I can't recall ever meeting an angel. But I always felt angels aren't 'resting'.

So I wonder if how I feel about those words, R.I.P is also attached to my naive belief about angels.
    Because all through our lives we rush move rush move rush move...
    I, for one, am thoroughly looking forward to being able to 'take a break'. LoL
    Resting in peace sounds pretty damn nice right about now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7