Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What will you do after physical death?

Blog Entries

Re: What will you do after physical death?

His criticism is not specifically of Seth, but of his/her ideas about the reality of evil entities and how they affect people. I'm not aware of any conflicts in Robert's ideas about the afterlife and the ideas proposed by some New Agers, Seth or someone else specifically. Do you have a problem with Seth's writings in their entirety because they disagree with your beliefs, or because Robert doesn't agree with them? I'd be interested in what about the above posts (about the afterlife) you have a problem with, besides the fact that Jane Roberts said so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I'm not aware of any conflicts in Robert's ideas about the afterlife and the ideas proposed by some New Agers, Seth or someone else specifically.
    Robert has numerous conflicts with New Age beliefs, one notable example being linear reincarnation. I am not going to speak for Robert beyond that. I suggest reading that whole pdf (with focus starting around page 538 of 811) for more of his criticisms, it is very good. I put it on the same level of Astral Dynamics in some ways.

Now, personally MY beliefs are these spirits are mostly negs. Even so called "guides" are negs. I understand the appeal of the New Age, but if you want something truly nourishing, I would study Dzogchen teachings, which are the highest teachings of Buddism. The 'Power of Now,' as far as I can tell, is actually a Dzogchen text, even if Eckhart Tolle doesn't realize it.

Also I personally believe, we have NO choice whether we reincarnate or not. Unless you...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    Now, personally MY beliefs are these spirits are mostly negs. Even so called "guides" are negs.
    That's why it's called a belief. I doubt you have any real observations even remotely indicating this.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Robert has numerous conflicts with New Age beliefs, one notable example being linear reincarnation.
    I, too, believe in non-linear incarnation, but this is only because I know for certain that time is an illusion. I don't think Robert's views "conflict" with the idea of linear incarnation, but is just a somewhat expanded view, seen from outside linear time.

I also don't believe that most or all spirit entities intend harm. What about angels? Saints? Ascended masters? A good many people have had spiritual encounters with beings of this sort and come away from it blessed.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Always on, my comment was not intended to have an argument about what beliefs are valid and which are not- it's just that I've noticed that you're posting in these forums quoting Robert's beliefs or lack of them as some sort of criticism in regards to the material. I'm pretty much sure I have some idea (as are a lot of the people in this forum) about what he thinks or believes (or rather, doesn't), because I know that he doesn't adopt beliefs about everything in an inmutable way, and is very openminded, and even recommends people not get too married to their own beliefs (as he illustrates in his catch-basket concept writings).
    It's just that I would prefer that you came in with your own beliefs or lack of them, instead of quoting them as a basis for criticism.
    In other words, I'd rather hear what you think, because most of us already know what Robert thinks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest

I believe in working with the higher self only, and not dabbling with spirits, or taking advice from them.

I would listen to, but not necessarily take advice from, dieties on the seventh astral plane and higher, ONLY, if I was sure I made it there. It is VERY hard to make it there, so it is a moot point for me.

From my Buddist point of view, even these dieties are trapped in samsara and are often more deluded that people. That is why they pray to be born as human. So it comes back to working with the higher self only.

alwayson4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Robert has numerous conflicts with New Age beliefs, one notable example being linear reincarnation.
    I also don't believe that most or all spirit entities intend harm. What about angels? Saints? Ascended masters? A good many people have had spiritual encounters with beings of this sort and come away from it blessed.

I agree about angels. But they rarley rarely interfere with human life.

My comment was mainly regarding those spirits, which have a prolonged and sustained contact with particular humans.

I agree about angels. But they rarley rarely interfere with human life.
    I have to disagree with you here. I see angels all the time. Yes, real angels.

I'm not sure what you mean by "interfere". Every time I see an ambulance, there are angels leading or surrounding it. I see them around at non-emergency times as well. It's almost as if they want to be seen; that somehow just knowing they are around will bring peace and comfort to us.

I see them everyday, so I guess I don't know what you mean by "rarely rarely" either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell

I see them everyday,
    hey Mishell, how do you perceive them? by that i mean how do they "look" to you?
    I've had a number of dreams/experiences lately where i've been with angels and have been one of them on a few occasions.
    each time they've looked like humans with beautiful big wings, the "standard" sort of angel image i guess.
    yet when i've been meditating, and have visualised them around me, they seem much more like beings of intense light, with a vaguely human form...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

There are different kinds of angels, and I have seen them several different ways. But I couldn't tell you the classification of the angels I have seen except one.

There is one angel in particular that I have seen quite a few times. He looks like a person, although not in physical form. I have never seen him with wings. He is my guardian angel. It is strange to me because I did not grow up being taught we had guardian angels so it was a surprise. I have not found any information on it, but because I saw this same angel (as I was dying) in a past life regression, I believe that we must have the same one from one incarnation to the next.

I have seen them in human form as well. One time I was in my car driving past a vacant lot. I looked to the side and there was a baglady pushing a shopping cart full of stuff. She waved at me and put off such a fantastic feeling of love. I quickly looked in my rearview mirror to get another look at her but she was gone. We were in front of a vacant lot, so there was nowhere for her to go if she had been a real person. I pulled the car over and started crying, it was such a beautiful experience.

The angels that I see around ambulances and at other times are very big, maybe 10-15 feet tall. They all look the same, non-gender, wearing robes, have huge wings. They look like energy that is trying to appear human, if that makes sense. They are almost blurry looking, yet clear.

What I see most often are little glimmers of light. Some people call them fairy lights. To me, they have the same feel that the other angels do, that's why I call them angels. When I make a special point to ask for more angels, I always end up seeing more of them. There have even been time where I started to see more of these lights when I haven't asked for them, only to find out later from a friend that she had asked for more angels for me without me knowing. This made both of us stop and say WOW.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast