Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What will you do after physical death?

Re: What will you do after physical death?

cool!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

alwayson4 Guest

Is there a way to learn to seen angels?

For me it was just a natural side effect of clearing a lot of stagnant emotional energy then working on my chakras. The process took years.

Clairvoyance was never really my goal, but I do enjoy that I'm able to see things that are not physical.

boris Guest

how exactly did you go about clearing the stagnant emotional energy? I see it written often that you have to 'process' it or 'come to terms with it' but im not exactly sure what this entails. I tend to revisit the corresponding event in my memory and simply re-live it, facing up to what is repressed. when this happens I can feel the energy knots shift slightly. Is the idea just to keep this up (years) combined with energy work in the effected areas?

alwayson4 Guest

Contrary, to western belief, if you relive traumatic events, you only traumatize yourself more.

The best way to heal the past, is staying on the razor edge of NOW. I would like to hear Mishell's answer though.

Blog Entries

boris,

Facing what is inside it instead of habitually shifting away from it is a very good way to release. It's the avoidance that perpetuates it. Wherever awareness shines, it will also help getting over it. Holding on to something is like turning away from it, refusing to acknowledge its existence. Turning your awareness towards something helps dissolve its grip on your awareness.

I think what you are doing is heading into the right direction. Avoid also falling into the trap that your mind tells you stories about what is going on. That shifts awareness away from it. Not the stories are important, nor the thoughts. What you can feel, what you can perceive, the underlying energies, that's important.

It can take its time, but like any skill it will also improve with use. Also, the cleaner your system gets, the better your ability to release will be and what you can let go of.

Take good care,
    Oliver

star Guest

Alwayson, I only want to make a suggestion, many totemic spirit creatures are seperate enities themselves. If you run across one it would be a good idea to keep contact with it. I just thought I'd mention it since you normally wouldn't 'speak' to spirits. I suppose you've had a bad experience that lead to this line of thinking?

sleeper Guest

Does anyone remember what they have done after physical death?

I bet Aunt Claire remembers a lot of it.

alwayson4 Guest

I also forgot.

Do not forget core image removal in trance! This method is supposed to be the best.

alwayson4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    boris,

Facing what is inside it instead of habitually shifting away from it is a very good way to release. It's the avoidance that perpetuates it. Wherever awareness shines, it will also help getting over it. Holding on to something is like turning away from it, refusing to acknowledge its existence. Turning your awareness towards something helps dissolve its grip on your awareness.

I think what you are doing is heading into the right direction. Avoid also falling into the trap that your mind tells you stories about what is going on. That shifts awareness away from it. Not the stories are important, nor the thoughts. What you can feel, what you can perceive, the underlying energies, that's important.

It can take its time, but like any skill it will also improve with use. Also, the cleaner your system gets, the better your ability to release will be and what you can let go of.

Take good care,
    Oliver
    I completely agree. You do not avoid. But staying in the razor's edge of NOW, does not necessarily mean avoidance.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast