Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What will you do after physical death?

alwayson4 Guest

Re: What will you do after physical death?

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Alwayson, I only want to make a suggestion, many totemic spirit creatures are seperate enities themselves. If you run across one it would be a good idea to keep contact with it. I just thought I'd mention it since you normally wouldn't 'speak' to spirits. I suppose you've had a bad experience that lead to this line of thinking?

I have no problem interacting with spirits in the astral with caution. I would NOT take advice from them, or let them lead my life, or channel them though.

There IS a line. Many spirits are completely deluded which is easy in the astral unfortunately. Imagine all the deluded things you do while dreaming.......similar idea

If you can do the high level projection technique and reach a high plane, I would certainly be more inclined to listen to what dieties there have to say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    There IS a line. Many spirits are completely deluded which is easy in the astral unfortunately. Imagine all the deluded things you do while dreaming.......similar idea
    So, have you ever actually talked to a spirit entity in the astral to actually confirm this in the least? Have you personally communicated with several ones to be even able to make that claim?

Oliver

"And don't spend your time lookin' around / For something you want that can't be found
    When you find out you can live without it / And go along not thinkin' about it
    I'll tell you something true / The bare necessities of life will come to you."
    - The Jungle Book, "The Bare Necessities"
    lovin your signature right now Oliver.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Thanks. It's one of my childhood's favorite movies.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

Oliver
    Childhood favorites? We just rented it last week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell

Oliver
    To revive childhood memories, obviously.

Oliver

Oliver
    yeah me too.
    one of disney's finest moments IMO.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Quote Originally Posted by boris
    how exactly did you go about clearing the stagnant emotional energy? I see it written often that you have to 'process' it or 'come to terms with it' but im not exactly sure what this entails. I tend to revisit the corresponding event in my memory and simply re-live it, facing up to what is repressed. when this happens I can feel the energy knots shift slightly. Is the idea just to keep this up (years) combined with energy work in the effected areas?
    I spent my whole life reliving the things that caused me pain. This never helped clear anything out. It only created problems with my health.

Without realizing what I was doing when I started, I began removing energy blocks in my emotional energy layer. This led to changes in my physical body.

I realized that I was never going to feel better physically if I kept holding on to anger for the things that happened to me. I went on a major self-help campaign of forgiveness. I made lists and lists of all the people that ever slighted me, made me feel bad, called me names, hurt me physically or emotionally, etc. I would say their name and tell them that I would make no excuse for the things they did to me, but I didn't want to give them any more of my energy, so they are forgiven.

There was a point on my list when I discovered that some of these people may think that I needed to be forgiven too, for things that I had done. So i made more lists of people who I may have hurt. I would send my thoughts out to that person and ask them to forgive me. If I felt the slightest bit of resistance from them I left them on the list. There are still some people on that list.

What is funny about this is after I started the list, I began running in to people that were on the list. People that I hadn't seen in years were showing up and I was able to appologise to them in person. Even when their responce was, "Oh my gosh, that was a really long time ago..." It still made us both feel better.

This was very tough emotional work, and it took years. I am sure I could have taken a shortcut somehow by just doing energy work of some kind, but that would have bennefited myself only. What I did actually helped the other person as well.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Now I'm having visions of Oliver bouncing around the house singing Bare Necessities, scratching his back on the furniture and whatnot. *disturbed*

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    Now I'm having visions of Oliver bouncing around the house singing Bare Necessities, scratching his back on the furniture and whatnot. *disturbed*
    ...like you do then....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast