Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Graham Hancock- shamans, fairies, aliens, saints and DNA

Blog Entries
    Beekeper wrote:
    2% of the nearly 6000 respondents fell into the category of answering yes to at least 4 of the 5 experiences. (What would the percentage be on this site, I wonder).
    Let's do a poll on the UFO forum. It can be completely anonymous, unless someone wants to explain their experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    Ahh that's so cool. I just wanted to let you know what I'm reading this and I find it really interesting and I'm glad that you are coving the main points for us.

Blog Entries
    This section is dedicated to you then, Flash_hound.

The next chapter is entitled “Sprit Love,” which gives a pretty good indicator of the answer to the question. Hancock relates the widespread tradition “that the true parents of all shamans are spirits – even if the intercourse that brings about their conception takes place between spirit bodies in the spirit world.” (p411)

In Siberia there are tribes that state mother spirits appear in animal form and abduct the souls of future shamans, bringing them to a huge tree in the spirit world when they are born. This tree has an odd shape with its top broken off and every branch bears a bird’s nest. The raven appears as teacher to educate the souls. Those in the upper branches become stronger and more important than those in the lower nests.

Hancock sees a connection between the tree image and neatly stacked incubators. He also sees a link to the traditions of the Cuno, the indigenous people of islands off Panama. In these traditions, shamanism began with the arrival “from heaven” of a humanlike spirit name Ipeorkum on a flying disk called “olapatee.” He teaches the people heavenly knowledge and departs, leaving a child in a treetop. Later, ten more children come to the earth this way.

A shaman, we are told, can be the lover, parent and child of spirits. Several examples are given of shamans having spirit lovers and spirit children. Mothers of spirit children are taken off to the spirit world to nurse and breastfed their offspring. This is true in the case of alien abduction but hybrid offspring are also shown to people who are not their parents but who are required to nurse and play with them anyway. These supernatural beings are described continuously as very small or dwarf size and the hybrid offspring as deficient, weak, listless or monstrous. Sometimes the offspring are born on earth, weak and sickly with white skin and white hair.

Abductees who talk of being impregnated by aliens and having foetuses removed claim that in subsequent abductions they see them in incubators. Sometimes the aliens will try to have the human mothers hold and nurture these creatures, that are typically listless and do not display the normal baby reflexes. One of Mack's patients stated:

Their bodies were short for their heads. Their heads seemed oversize. They had very blue eyes. They had very thin, wispy hair…I would say they were probably three and a half feet tall, but they looked the same age. “You’re our mother and we need you,” they said. (Nona, p430)

Males also have sperm samples taken and their offspring displayed to them.

Hancock sees clear parallels in all this:

Aren’t these stacks of incubation tanks, in which half-alien, half-human babies are lined up in neat symmetrical rows, in essence the same thing as the Siberian legend, described earlier, that incubates the souls of shamans in nests attached in geometric rows rising step by step with the space of one branch between each row and the next?

What makes the comparison particularly tempting is the report of Karin, one of John Mack’s patients, that she had emerged during an abduction on board a UFO “into a black space that contained a huge tree with a great canopy of leaves. On the different branches of the tree were large nests with thick twigs and an eagle sitting quietly and peacefully in each one.”
    (p424)

As another commonality, it seems male aliens are not well endowed. The Urubu Indians’ tradition has it that the first shamans had such small penises that they could not mate successfully with humans. Sara, patient of John Mack, stated that she was forced into intercourse with a creature that had “a light contour of a penis, not like a physical penis.” (p421)

As with shamans and spirits, alien abductees sometimes feel that they’ve been deceived, the alien initially taking the appearance of their spouse. In both cases there are people who feel forced and others who fall for their spirit/alien lover.

As with the shamans, there are also abductees who feel star born. Among Mack’s patients, a troubled toddler claims he does not want to go to the UFO again but that he was born there, “I was born there and fell from the stars….I was born on the spaceship.”
    (p425)
    As with the shamans also, these beings rarely explain why they wish to breed with humans and create hybrids.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Hey, Leyla. Hope it's not freaking you out that much! Just phenomena; doesn't mean Hancock's got it all figured. Now your parents aren't seeming so unusual though, I suppose.

Take care.
    Williams)

hasalameth Guest
    Wow, first of all Beekeeper, thanks for this lovely thread, I really take pleasure in reading it, and it's good you're quoting parts because 1) I'm too lazy to read that book myself, right now and 2) I don't think I would lay my paws on it in the near future for various reasons...

Ok, I guess when you're reading new and interesting yet "foreign" information like this, your conscious mind is struggling to make the information fit in to the preconditioned image of the world, I enjoy sitting back and watching my mind trying to figure it all out... Anyhow, one way to process information like this is to compare the info with one's own experiences, and I've just found some peculiar facts (mere coincidences is what I call them) here:

The formations of human figures, depict their shamanic dances. The bleeding from the nose often depicted in their figures (human and animal) is a representation of the physical reality: their dance would result in a bleeding nose for the dehydrated shamans.
    It's fun how I throughout my life have been having seemingly random nosebleeds, never when someone has hit me or stuff like that, but I've seen this occurring pattern:

A) In at least 70% of the times I get a small nosebleed, it's as if my body is giving me a signal that tells me "a virus / bacteria is upon us, just giving you a heads up", because a few days / a week after the nosebleed I generally get sick. I've found this to be a very effective "intruding alert"-system and I can almost always predict physical illness. The reason is, I think, that the blood gets thicker with the white bloodcells storming in to strengthen the immunesystem, making the blood thicker and then bursting out through small and delicate veins in my nose. I think it's pretty cool.

B) Then there are those other nosebleeds. I don't know how much I've written about those times of "semi-awakening" that occur once or twice a year and last for at least a week, where I observe a shift of perception of the world, and am close / peeking in at the "other side" beyond the treshhold of enlightenment. Many signs manifest, mainly the nocturnal activity, incoming "insights", and my perception of time (it disappears, I feel like I'm doing everything in much more slower and calmer and more calculated manner, and people around seem irritated by this bohemian way, but I am always somehow faster and get everything done before everyone else and even physically arrive to places much faster than others, and when in my experience, I've just been moving slowly, and the world around me even slower) - ANYWAY (sorry for chatting about like this, here's the tiny point) - these "times" are always acoompanied by nosebleeds. I do everything to keep them at bay, but they just come, and are pretty massive. Anyone have any idea how the two are linked?

C) I bleed from my nose once a month, I think it's usually after New Moon or at the first quarter, and I call it "male-menstruation" as I tend to suffer from emotional imbalance and random irritation attacks around that time of the month, I think it's hilarious imo .

Then about the bees:

Almost always prior to a life-changing and / or very insightful experience, I have a vivid dream about two bees circulating me, happily and cheerfully, waking up all refreshed and happy. It's cool how he says the bees are "messengers of the gods".

About the dwarf-ish breeds:

The information didn't really make any sense to me back then, but three months ago I went to one of, if not the best tarot readers I've ever been to, and he told me I: belong to a family of a well-to-do people, an ancient dwarf people who actively work for the light/good. I laughed at this since I am 1.89 meters tall IRL, but I now realize that he must have been speaking of the origin of my soul (which was the question in the first place, now that I come to think about it). Then he told me I was a King in a past life. (Yeah I'm adding that to my "things that give me self-esteem and makes me even more conceited, if possible" - shelf.) (irony).

About the aliens/angels:

I wrote quite a lengthy post in the mysticism forum about my views on non-human life interracting with human life, and I dare say this information kinda validates my opinion, doesn't it?

Has anyone been experiencing the same stuff, with bees and nosebleeds?

Can't wait for more information!!! Great work Beekeeper!!!

ps. I just thought of something, when picturing the trees and rows of humans being bred in glass containers, I can't help to realize that the image resembles the one in the Matrix, the human crop fields. Will that movie trilogy ever seize to amaze me? I think not.

Blog Entries
    Hasalameth, I thought you'd find something interesting here.

I must admit to seeing a therianthrope once and being scared witless (a horned man, about 7 ft tall). I was 19 and fully awake. A couple of weeks before that I'd seen a little blond girl.

Strangely, I can also relate to

• one in eight adults had experienced unexplained lost time;
    • one in ten, flying through the air (my sister and I share a puzzling childhood memory of flying together- but no spaceships)
    • one in twelve, unusual lights or balls of light in a room;
    • one in twelve, puzzling scars.

When I was reading the book, the nose bleed thing struck me too. I had been chatting on msn with someone off this site who suddenly got a nose bleed. It turns out he often gets them. Shortly after that experience, I read the information and wondered at the conincidence.

Anyway, I'll get back onto it soon.
    Williams)

Flash_hound Guest
    Thanks for the dedication .

Blog Entries
    You're welcome.

Carl Yung, writing in 1958, pointed out the long history of UFO phenomenon.

• 1566 -“many black globes were seen in the air” above the city of Basel in Switzerland. A Basel broadsheet illustrated the event and is reproduced in the book.
    • 1561- plates and globes in large numbers and also tubes with three or more globes in them were reported over Nuremburg, Germany
    • A 12th century illustration called “The Quickening of the Child in the Womb” depicts a large quadrangular object containing a curious mixture of eyes and discs flying over a pregnant woman. The object is connected by a long tube to a foetus in her womb. (pp433-436)

In 1969, Jacques Vallee, a mathematician and consultant to NASA, wrote a book called Passport to Magnolia. He too catalogued more ancient UFO sightings.

• 1868 - Copiango, Chile, an “aerial construction” with lights.
    • 1878 - a Texas farmer saw a large flying “saucer”
    • 1880 - a 14 year old felt drawn to a large luminous ball in the sky but ran away
    • 820 - Agobard, the Archbishop of Lyons, France, recorded that a mob were exhibiting a group of four, whom they had kept in captivity for days, and whom they intended to stone to death because they had fallen from ships in the sky.
    • Japan - Imperial records relate the erratic flight of an “earthenware vessel” over Kii Province
    • 12th September, 1271, priest Nichiren was saved from execution by a shiny bright object that suddenly appeared in the sky.
    • 989 –Japan, three round objects in the sky join together
    • 1702 – Japan, cotton like threads fall from the sky, apparently emanating from the sun
    • 1749 – Japan, three large round objects in the sky for four days, sparking riots
    • The Bible: Elijah’s ascent into heaven, in a whirlwind, associated with a chariot of fire and, of course, women having intercourse with “Sons of God” in Chapter 6, Genesis. (pp 437-441)

It is Vallee’s work that makes Hancock realise that fairies, spirits and aliens are on a continuum.

He tells of reverend Robert Kirk who published The secret Commonwealth of the Elves, Fauns and Fairies. Kirk was rumoured to possess the second sight and claimed to regularly encounter small, unpredictable supernaturals. He disappeared in 1692 and the local belief was that the fairies had taken him.

These are the commonalities in fairy folklore and alien abduction accounts:

• Ability of both to fly, either with or without a craft
    • Abduction of individuals into caves or the air
    • Having abductees play wet nurse to hybrid children and the presence of an authority figure while this happens. S/he often possesses a “wand” that will bring about compliance in the abductee when applied to her body. The “midwife to the fairies” figure is a global mythology.
    • Lost time. Fairy abductees, it was said, were sometimes returned years or even centuries later.
    • Shape-shifting into human and animal forms (therianthropy).
    • The shape-shifting of the alien vehicle, so an abductee may think she’s being carried away in a horse drawn cart or a Cadillac.
    A number of children claimed “to have been transported into the sky in a small craft that appeared to them initially as a booth at a carnival” (p452)
    • Sexual intercourse and marriage between humans and supernaturals.
    Another Scottish witch, Katherine Jonesdochter, told of a fairy lover she called “the bowman” who first had intercourse with her when she was an adolescent girl and continued to visit her for sex for another 40 years, gifting her with supernatural knowledge and healing skills in return.’
    (p460)

• Abduction can take place within the abductee’s bedroom while a loved one sleeps nearby and involves paralysis
    • Hybrid offspring
    • Ambiguous sexuality and hive-like social order of the beings
    • Passing through solid matter like doors and windows
    • Blasting and paralysing technology

Here are some differences:

• Fairy wetnurses were women already lactating, UFO abductees are made to lactate
    • Fairy wetnurses were often not returned and they often saw other abductees who had not been returned
    • Fairies permanently stole human children. Children as young as 2 have reported their alien abduction but they are always returned
    • The fairies sometimes left not quite human “changelings” in place of the healthy babies they took. These children were thin, ugly, malformed, physically weak and insatiably hungry. They were often described as “withered, bald and light-headed.” They had abnormally large heads, pale withered skin and long thin limbs. They were slow to speak, walk and self-care and never developed normal intelligence. This was a widespread, widely reported phenomenon. The few stories related on this topic in Hancock’s book make fascinating reading.

Anachronism:
    Hancock agrees, “As Mack suggests, it may be the case that the “aliens assume a form or forms that are familiar or comprehensible within the individual’s own perceptual background or framework….” (p452) but he also points out that the system glitches fairly regularly. For instance, In August 1914 eight men saw a ‘large, flat-topped spherical object’ on the surface of Lake Huron in Canada. Next to it were small humanoids just over a meter tall. Though they had the characteristic appearance and violet-green clothes of ‘fairies,’ they were doing something technical with the hose immersed in the water. … (p454)

Before concluding this part of his book, Hancock suggests that the breeding programme with humans is a process of race strengthening and that it has been evolving:

The abduction of Lori Biggs from Redondo Beach, California in1970 adds more to the limited information we have at our disposal. She was told by aliens that they were able to turn themselves into light…but that they were unable to hold their physical form for very long: “They wanted to learn how to combine human solid form and their luminous form into a more permanent, more powerful being.” (p470)

He also discusses the widely reported circular fairy dances in fixed locations, hypothesising that these were in fact a transportation technology. He believes these beings have evolved, developing the fairy dance technology into UFOs, relinquishing baby theft and learning to return abductees in reasonable time.
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    I get onto the DNA bit soon Leyla. Hancock's ideas align with many things you speak about in your posts.

Btw, I just came back to do a little edit. I missed a few things so the psot above is ever so slightly altered.
    Williams)

myhoran Guest

Supernatural....

Ran out and got the book after hearing Hancock's interview on C2C one night- in my estimation it is the best book he's written thus far. It substantiated a lot of my presumptions as well as experiences. Blessings to all, myhoran

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast