Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can you enter another person's dream?

Freawaru Guest
    workinprogress,

thanks for sharing this,. So it IS possible to vision someone else dream and induce lucidity. This answered a question of mind

Freawaru Guest
    Visit! I mean "visit" instead of "vision"... sometimes my fingers are simply too fast these days

workinprogress Guest
    Oh yeah, definately possible and repeatable. But I have found that its much easier when doing this to already have a link with the person. Meaning you need to be close to them, not physically close but emotionally there should be some connection.

ANd when you want to do it, just focus completely on them within the dream. For the first few seconds it will seem like nothing is happening, but keep focusing. Then you'll feel yourself moving quickly forward. Or you may perceive it as you remain stationery and the surroundings speed by you. Whatever you do, do NOT look at what is passing you. As soon as you do, you lose the connection! (made that mistake MANY times). Just keep your eyes fixed in front and maintain your focus on the person. The movement will only last for what seems like 15 seconds or so, pretty short. Then you'll stop moving and the scenery will stabilize. Now look around you and somehwere will be the person you were focusing on.

In this process, you are entering their dream. I"m not sure how to call someone to your dream though. Sorry!

Also, I don't share my links with everyone I am successful, for the very reason you stated, most of my family and friends don't understand or want to try stuff like this. So I only do this with 'like minded people' if you know what I mean.

Freawaru Guest
    Thank you, WIP, I will try to keep your advice in mind and use it once I can do this intentionally