Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: chakras out of line

chips Guest

chakras out of line

do you think its possible for chakras to be mis-aligned? a book i was reading mentioned a technique that supposedly teaches you how to re-align your chakras. any thoughts?

Sounds a little strange to me - maybe they are talking about aligned in an activity or energy sense?
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Rayson Guest
    They could definetly be talking about what JMan says- aligned in an activity or energy way. However- chakras can and do move around. A little movement- inch here or there- is probably nothing to be concerned with. But if they move far from their normal center, or stay away for too long, this is likely a harmful situation.

chips Guest
    im pretty sure the book meant that they move out of their normal place, even if its just by a little bit. the technique to re-align them involves visualizing an "energy bridge" connecting them and centering them into a perfect line

Rayson Guest
    Sidenote- at least one strongly-clairvoyant person I know says he sees the heart chakra as generally being 1 inch to the right of center in most people. Showing yet again that straight is not always best.

violetsky Guest
    What they mean is that there is a blockage causing the central channel to be diverted bent out of alignment with the tip of the vortices that are supposed to connect to it.

Of course, all bodies can become misaligned. Chakras are aligned with the physical body which can become distorted through injury, disease, birth defects, etc.

Chakras are also part of the energy body whose shape can be changed intentionally. Although I've never seen it, it seems possible that chakras can become displaced from their normal position within the body through energy based trauma.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

violetsky Guest
    This misalignment can happen even without apparenet physical misalignment. Read Barbara Ann Brennans work. She uses the Hara technique to bring things back in line. It is in her second book Light Emerging. Here is a link to the bookstore, scroll down to the bottom and you will see this book. http://www.astraldynamics.com/library/?BoardID=127

Remember if you cannot afford books use good old interlibrary loan. Ask any librarian about this.

Had a practicianer from her school work on realignment with me. It sold me on the concept. Remember any concept is a tool. As long as the tool achieves the goal I am for it. Does not mean the theory behind it is 100% correct. That pretty much applies to everything.

Zak Guest
    I was reading down through the posts thinking, I gotta mention Barbara Brennans book, but then VIOLETSKY had to come and steal the limelight :p Hahahaha but yes, central channel out of allignement causes chakra's to become distorted.

The only thing I disagree with Brennans work is how specific she gets with the chakra's needing to be perfectly spinning clockwise to be in optimal health. In my experience throughout the day our chakra's change spin and open and close to varying degrees, when a problem develops then there is a wonkyness or stuckness to the chakra.

Does it make sense to only be abl to make right turns like Derek Zoolander and be afraid from turning left? :p

violetsky Guest
    Dear Zak!

COOL! You have the same experience I have.

My chakras and even the central channel change turn direction regularly through the day. What is cool is when the central channel starts to change direction for about 30 seconds to (sometimes 1 minute) there is a bit of bizarre vibration as the energy struggles to decide which way it will turn and then settles down into the spin in the new direction.

Mine changes direction about ever 20 to 30 minutes or so. Somedays the timing is different. What is also interesting is that I can be very hot for about 20-30 min. Then get very cool. I think this has to do with one channel (ida or pingala) being more activated when the central channel turns in a particular direction.

THANKS for posting this observation.

Best Wishes,
    Violetsky