Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: spirits of small animals

Blog Entries

Re: spirits of small animals

I like Robert Shapiro's view on 'Who animals are' anyone here familiar with Roberts work ?
    His book 'Animal Souls Speak' was a beautiful book to read, i loved it

Here's a link to his section on Animals http://explorerrace.blogspot.com/search/label/Animals
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

They are still alive, they've only shed their bodies.
    Grant

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    They are still alive, they've only shed their bodies.
    Grant
    I agree.

When my cat Lucky was dying (from a heart attack, I believe), he actually seemed to be trying to jump out the front of his body. He strained and strained, and then heaved forward and simultaneously kicked his hind legs out behind him. Immediately after that his body collapsed to the floor, and seemed very much like a one-piece costume that had been taken off and discarded.

I witnessed all this, as I had been kneeling on the floor lightly stroking him to offer some comfort, even though I was also horrified to see him in such pain. After seeing all this, I felt that he was still around but free of the body, and no longer in pain.

In the years that followed, I'd often see, out the corner of my eye, something black on the floor near where Lucky's bed used to be, but when I turned to look, I wouldn't see anything. I also occasionally heard the sound of Lucky coming down my creaky wooden stairs. He had been a large cat and made a noticeable sound when he came down the stairs. One day, about 3 years after he passed, I heard the sound on the stairs and distractedly turned to look (I had been engrossed in something on my PC)...and I saw his spirit. I watched totally mesmerized as the grayish, translucent figure of a large cat casually made its way down the steps. As he passed behind the large end post where I had a coat hanging, I lost sight of him. And that was it. He'd disappeared before hopping down to the landing.

I believe Lucky making himself visible that one time was a gift to me before he moved onwards, as that was the last time there was any indication he was still in the house.

Blog Entries

But he'll greet you with other family members and friends when you pass over.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I've seen several of my dogs spirits. They've also, at times, ran about the house being heard; but, not seen. They've jumped on me, also.
    I watched one of my dogs project while I was projecting. We both played and flown around together along with some of her astral animal friends.
    If animals can project, then (even if only by default), they have a spirit, as do we!
    Grant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    If animals can project, then (even if only by default), they have a spirit, as do we!
    Totally agree but even if we didn't see them projecting, I'd still think they have spirit simply because they have such feeling.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I appears that we (most) humans associate a spirit with intelligence. We are taught that "they're only dumb animals". I personally believe that everything has a spirit. They say monkeys are smart. Well actually, they are not really. They are good at copying. Dogs are smarter than a monkey; as a matter of fact they used dogs as the first "astronauts". The dogs problem is that they don't have hands. I've listened to an English geneticist wanting to ask England's govt. to allow him to grow a dog with hands; which he claims is possible.

I guess my point is, even though a life form may appear insignificant, it still has a spirit--it has nothing to do with its body. It is a spirit form contained in a body. Once the body is shed, its mind (spirit) is free. Even most humans do not believe in our (they're) spirit; but, yet we who know, when we project are at a much higher level of understanding that the body is just a body.

Maybe if our spirit was in, say, the body of a bug of some sort, our physical mind would think that we could only do bug stuff; but, once that body is either shed or projected out of, the mind can see that there is other things out there to learn.

In short, a mouse can only do mouse stuff because it is limited by its body; but, once it dies or projects its spirit (mind) is free to do whatever it wants or thinks it can do. Just as we cannot fly, until we either die or project.

Grant

Blog Entries

On the intelligence of animals: I think every animal is highly intelligent because every animal is highly adapted to the life it leads. Humans are very human-centric when we judge these things.

I agree with your comments, Grant.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    On the intelligence of animals: I think every animal is highly intelligent because every animal is highly adapted to the life it leads. Humans are very human-centric when we judge these things.

I agree with your comments, Grant.
    I may steal this one day.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Spot on! We're all spirits, limited only by our bodies/space suits!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast