I'd really appreciate it if someone who has experience could explain these sensations to me, please? For the last few days I have experienced tingling/electric/pins & needles sensations VERY strongly in the following places: the crown of the head, tip of nose (!), all around right eye area, chin, an oblique line up into the area above the right ear, shooting sensations down inside of right arm & leg, & under both feet but mostly the right one, all with a feeling of "unreality", disorientation, slight dizziness & nausea. . . .
I have been sleeping very deeply with magnets under both feet & one taped to the forehead, & felt vibrations almost as soon as I lay down (which I have never had before when lifting out of body) & seen "light displays" - could this be the result of the magnets, just energy surges, or something not related to any of this? My family wants to send me to a doctor & I am resisting until I have more experienced opinions! There also seems to be "something important" that happened to me a few nights back, but which I can't recall, except for a flash here & there. . . .

Thank you!