Thread: The NEW Sytem rocks

Jonestown Guest

The NEW Sytem rocks

Hia-

I wanted to share an experience...

I stepped on a nail, went to sleep, and the pain was so severe, but I used the NEW system and focused my awareness on the bottom of my foot. All of the sudden the pain went away, the next morning it was all healed up, (there is still a scar) but not to be unexpected. Are these types of experiences typical?

I have one question... I am working to become a police officer, and I have to take physical agility tests. Would it be wise or would it work to stimulate the energy around my heart to increase my cardiovascular strength? I read that you can do energy work on organs. is this true of the heart? How would I go about doing that?

Anybody who has any ideas please share. I am new at the NEW and am looking for new answers, methods, ideas. I have used several that I have read here already and they all have worked great.

Blog Entries
    Hello, jonestown.

I have not tried out a thing like that but I think I can make some recommendations.

The heart is a muscle, unlike other major organs, and this makes it very sensitive to energy. So doing energy work on it can be more risky, as the energy work can increase the heart beat. If you'd try to work on the heart I would at least keep connection to the left wrist pulse, and if that increases too much I would switch all attention immediately at the feet. This will divert energy from the heart and should calm things down. Else you risk a heart attack, so if you consider doing something like that, take caution. I guess this depends on the attitude though. If you are calm and relaxed it works differently from when you are tensed up in any way, but that's only my guess.

I'd think there's much less risk doing energy work with the lungs, and this should benefit the whole body because more oxygen would be taken in and more carbondyoxide cycled out. This plays a very strong rule in endurance as well, and the indirect benefit of increased oxygen levels should benefit the heart as well. There are several NEW techniques involved with improving breathing if you look at the tutorials.

Oliver

Rayson Guest
    Heya Jonestown (-:

I'd recommend instead to do full-body NEW exercises, with the intent to undo blocks and get energies flowing better. In a body where energy flows well, particularly chi channels, there is more vital energy to go around. And since cardiovascular endurance is not just based on the heart's strength, but also on the health and number of blood vessels and the ability of your body to metabolize energy in the blood and muscles, a more wholistic approach makes sense anyhow, and dodges any issues that might come up with overstimulating the heart itself.

Be well.