Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic alchemy and Inner alchemy combined

Cosmic alchemy and Inner alchemy combined

Recent discoveries.

Destiny is a handful of forces one has a tendency to be influenced by.

It has basically two (equally valuable) sides: the bottom side and the top side. The bottom side is how we manifest and shape ourselves. This is what most people are mostly engaged with - without the consciousness of really doing that, without the consciousness of having power to do that. The top side is how we can percieve and create ourselves.

The bottom side is required for forming, in general, and the top side is required for consciousness of power available (potentially infinite).

The top side - higher consciousness - increase our ability to see the power available to us, thus we become aware how shaping our destiny is inherent within us from the very beginning. It's a matter to realize it. Then come the power of creation / transmutation / stating about the self.

Destiny (i.e. life) is a matter of choices. Choices are a matter of consciousness (top side). The result is a matter of consciousness of personal resources power (bottom side).

The key is to realize and open and thus free this possibility to influence literally everything in one's life.

Re: Cosmic alchemy and Inner alchemy combined

Choice (gold) + Humour (silver) = Truth (why)

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Choice (gold) + Humour (silver) = Truth (why)
    Alchemical universal formulas:

eternity = any truth * consciousness = (any amount of gold + any amount of silver) * consciousness

gold = f1 (whatever)

silver = f2 (gold)

any truth = f3 (mind)

The inquiring question is, what is actually the f1 ?

This is a trick of all of the scientists of all kinds, alchemists included. If they don't know that, they simply say: f1 of whatever brings gold... whether it is mined, or transmuted from [whatever].

They, being lazy or stubborn enough, leave us wondering what does it mean.

Let's start from the end:

f3 = choice: { reasoning, intuition, self development, ... } (set is potentially infinite)

f2 = sun rays / star energy

f1 = love

hence

eternity = consciousness * love
    (silver is interwoven with gold)

Now, what is here:

(consciousness * love) ^ 2 = ???

... well, I'll tell you... it is this:

(consciousness * love) ^ 2 = f4 (mind)

therefore:

consciousness * love = sqr (f4 (mind))

therefore:

eternity = f4 (mind)

That's why yin and yang exist. In this way you have both, gold and silver.

Should I be satisfied with this ultimate formula?

...probably no: mind is never satisfied, and that's probably why we have been given it. Because one day you may wake up and think: what is actually (consciousness * love) ^ 3 = ???

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Should I be satisfied with this ultimate formula?

...probably no: mind is never satisfied, and that's probably why we have been given it. Because one day you may wake up and think: what is actually (consciousness * love) ^ 3 = ???
    Law..?

Destiny is a handful of forces one has a tendency to be influenced by.
    The bottom side is required for forming, in general, and the top side is required for consciousness of power available (potentially infinite).

The top side - higher consciousness - increase our ability to see the power available to us, thus we become aware how shaping our destiny is inherent within us from the very beginning. It's a matter to realize it. Then come the power of creation / transmutation / stating about the self.

Destiny (i.e. life) is a matter of choices.
    My intuitive recognition:

* the bottom energy (lower tan t'ien): the basis (final forming)

* the middle energy (middle tan t'ien): the power (creation)

* the high energy (lower tan t'ien): quality (the essence and the creativity ultimate source)

Then:

if you need to make some, small, re-shaping to your results, get more jing (lower) energy.

if you need to establish or change your creation, get more qi (middle) energy.

if you recognize need for more quality, focus on shen (high) energy, the spirit, or in other word inspiration.

Destiny, then, is a result of the 3 energies entangled together: harmoniously or inharmoniously.

I'm thinking that every choice becomes a spirituality of its own. The alchemy of silence into love. I drink wine.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I'm thinking that every choice becomes a spirituality of its own. The alchemy of silence into love. I drink wine.
    Freedom of choice works such that you can choose one thing at a time, not 2 or 3, and it's your work spiritually to establish that choice as "special" - definition: "I want sex."

Now, whether in choosing people or great works the resolution of spiritual thought is suchly:
    a. (twin/violet/the) flame: humanity is peace
    b. services, teachings, duties: charity is best
    c. meditation and subsequent modalities correct and reprove the life of you alone: life is good

You do have a reason to be physical; the spirituality you do is proof of that.

IMHO there are 2 spiritualities: real spirituality and spiritual spirituality. The former considers everything to be spiritual, physical included; the latter doesn't.

IMHO there are 2 spiritualities: real spirituality and spiritual spirituality. The former considers everything to be spiritual, physical included; the latter doesn't.
    Guess there is no way to say "I am divine, and that is all." I think one needs to aim for... something more.

Alchemy actually could be a synonym to the extending consciousness term. This is because only when you gain the power over energy or anything, the ability to transform it after you become conscious of this something follows. On the physical level, you transform parts of your body / related energies. On mental level, you transform your mind. On cosmic level, you extend your ability to be conscious + affect the cosmos on all its levels (which is typically attributed to gods). And so on. Without having the idea (your focus point / consciousness) of what should be the effect (as a symbolic "gold" in alchemy), you are unable to make this transformation.

Thus, consciousness always comes first, the alchemical endeavor follows.

As such, the universe is nothing but a great cauldron in which everything (energy) transforms into anything else - all the time. The existence in the universe is, after all, a game of transformation (changes). You transform everything, and thus in the end: you transform self on all levels - being aware of it or not. Becoming aware of it is part of the game - and it is another type of transformation (of your consciousness). If you ever wanted to be someone else, or play a certain role, which children tend to do very often, this is extending your consciousness to "try out" different views, and is much more important and essential to the consciounsess development than adults think. But it is a possible transformation on the lowest level.

On the conceptual level, when related to the Earth, it has been presented in I-Ching, which is considered by taoists to be an alchemical text.