Hello everyone, today I will officially start the MAP program and I want to write a day by day journal of my progress and experiences. By doing this I will be publicly compromised to be constant in my training and hopefully this will help other people with the same goal as me--an out of body experience. I would also appreciate any feedback throughout my training.

This will be a 90 day journal.

I want to start with some information about me... I am a 21 years old male. I have been interested in OBE's since 3 years ago and I have read books like "journeys out of the body" by R. Monroe, "out of body experiences" by R. Peterson. Actually, I find a little funny that all the books I own about OBE related topics have authors with the first name Robert (including Robert Bruce who is one of the authors of the MAP program).

I have had the MAP book for almost two years now but I failed at the first atemp to do the program. My experience with trying to have an OBE ended up in complete frustration and the belief that I would never have one. In that time I tried really hard but the most I was able to get was dreaming twice about having an OBE and loosing complete control over my dream.

One year passed without me trying again, but recently I maneged to get a copy of the "Gateway Expercience" by hemi-sync. I thought that would be my solution and I started the program 5 days ago. In the 5th lesson the guy in the tape just says: "OK, now roll out of your body". Well, I visualized it but it did not happen. In that same lesson I was supposed to fall asleep at the count of 10, which also did not happen... So I think I was not getting anywhere with the program that I thought would be my magical solution.

Then I remembered I had a copy of the MAP and decided to start that program again; and write this journal. I am very determined to do this and I really hope to achieve my goal this time.