Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: so...dragonball z IS real?!

evil_candy1 Guest

so...dragonball z IS real?!

please let it be real *crosses fingers*
    things like ki and stuff are in the dragon ball z series so that maks it reall right?
    please help me out! i would real like it to be real

Kalonek Guest
    No, it's not real. It's a cartoon. But ki (energy) is real.

evil_candy1 Guest
    i no its a cartoon and i noits not real but the concepts are real like the balls of energy they shoot they can manipulate energy
    can anyone real manipulate energy like that?

evil_candy1 Guest
    so the question is :can people manipulate energy such like the attacks they use?
    and if it is possible please let me know.

gorillabait Guest
    It takes a LOT (years and years) of practice to be able to do something like have a noticible micro- or macroscopic effect on the physical world with nothing but mental action. That doesn't mean you shouldn't practice and try though, there are a lot of cool things which will come first, such as greatly increased energy sensations and awareness through NEW, astral projection and lucid dreaming, and truly, increased spiritual awareness which can bring more joy in life than you can imagine.

Damn though, one day I'll be throwing fireballs...

edit: some links
    NEW: http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6
    Astral projection: http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65

Both of those are downloadable in .pdf form from those links.

star Guest
    heh, the reason you don't see anyone doing it now is cuz they are all moving at super speed

Celeborn Guest
    I feel a little silly responding to this topic, but why not.

The DBZ stuff is all grounded in Chinese legend. This is why Roshi is the turtle hermit and his rival is the crain (Tien Shin Han's master). These two animals represent immortality, or more specifically Daoist immortallity.

In Chinese legend the Daoist immortals were people who had managed to fuse the five component shen of their body through a form of internal alchemy (related to, but more complex then, kundalini awakening). After death a person who achieved this state could live forever in the astral realms with huge amounts of power. They could even manifest into the material plane at will.

If you want some cool chinese wire-fu flicks on the topic, rent the Zu Warrior movies. They are essencially fighting DBZ level, only the movies recognize that they are in fact in the real time zone.

evil_candy1 Guest
    thanks for replying guys

oath Guest
    I dont quite agree with gorilla bait. It can be done faster depending on the individuals natural talents or abilities, intent, motivation, will, etc.. I have been noticing things moving around me every once in a while, but am too busy with the 'beginner' excercises to really experiment with this... (I consider myself two months experience, even though I have known about it for almost 9 months now. It has only recently gotten serious, dedication, etc..)

But ya, I can see how the 'average' would be years of practice and experience. Your potential is infinite evil candy, if you want something, go for for it

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    If you are able to combine strong desire, motivation, commitment and purpose together, it can be done quite fast.

The desire will set off your unconsious mind and your astral double to go look for a way to make it happen.

The motivation keeps you on track

Commitment is needed for everything you want to learn or realise

Purpose will keep the motivation in place, and remind you why you wanted it in the first place.

If ANY of the above mentioned factors isn't compattible with what you belief (can be done, is true, is false, is the right thing, etc.) you'll fail, because you will keep crashing your progress since it is incompattible with your core beliefs.

Keep in mind tho, that since we live in the physical plane of excistance, there are some ground rules. Now matter how much you try, gravity will be a fact. Whetter you belief in it or not. Same goes for the need of oxygen for instance.

Other then those limitations, we can do everything we belief can be done.

Regards,

Jeroen