Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: so...dragonball z IS real?!

AndyB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    AndyB, is there a kind of philosophy which would make a person credible enough to blow up the moon, in your opinion?
    I don't know what you mean. You don't need credibility to blow up the moon, just a sifficient supply of nuclear warheads (or better). If you mean glowing balls of energy emanating from your fingertips, not in this universe my friend. Credibility would only come after the fact, and isn't based on ability, rather opinion based on action. Did someone blow up the moon and I missed it?

I was only studying with him for a year, so even if I already learned the skill, there is a long difference between a master at his skills performing it, and a young student.
    ? Who are you quoting there?

What material were you taught, which if taken out of context, could be applicable to breaking a brick ?
    The most reliable way to manipulate physical matter is by using the physical, of course. This is learned by living in, and observing the laws present in this physical plane. I think I learned that about the same time I learned how to walk....

tyciol Guest
    Blowing up the moon would screw with the tides, we wouldn't want that! Of course an evil person probably wouldn't care... but how about this. We let some evil guy make an evil moon-sized death star, then I'll learn how to do a ki blast so I can blow it up for you. We can actually combine our power, like how the world gives its power to Goku for his Spirit Bomb.

Funny, the Spirit Bomb destroys evil, but do you think it could destroy Goku and the earth and the other forces of light it is composed from?

TheDarkChakra Guest
    Everything that happened in dbz is real. I have no proof but i knwo its a fact.

evil_candy1 Guest
    well its good to know some people out there actually wanna give it a chance.
    except now every one who has read the posts thinks im a evil energy maniac.....which probably isnt good....

Yusuke-Urameshi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tyciol
    Blowing up the moon would screw with the tides, we wouldn't want that! Of course an evil person probably wouldn't care... but how about this. We let some evil guy make an evil moon-sized death star, then I'll learn how to do a ki blast so I can blow it up for you. We can actually combine our power, like how the world gives its power to Goku for his Spirit Bomb.

Funny, the Spirit Bomb destroys evil, but do you think it could destroy Goku and the earth and the other forces of light it is composed from?
    im a fan of Dbz i am pretty sure the ball cannot destroy anyone who is pure of heart

Sachiel Guest
    I've seen this guy knock people out without touching them...they interviewed the dude and the victims showed a mental overload or something...pretty damn cool.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4