Thread: Some success today at least!

Wrong Eye Guest

Some success today at least!

I was doing the first exercise in NEW, stroking my right hand with my left fingers, and felt the area I was stroking rise in temperature as I was stroking.

However the energy is now emitting from both palms and seems to react to thought, as in start emitting when I think about it and not stop as long as I'm thinking about it.

I know my energetic abilities are hard to control, but d@mn, I don't need this out of control

I also was able to press down on my arm using my "mind stuff" and cause discomfort- I was partially doing this to check if it was reality and not just my head.

Basically, I had some successes, and I think the next step since I'm obviously so .. how do I term this ... "receptive" is controlling the phenomenon.

Blog Entries

Re: Some success today at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Eye
    Basically, I had some successes, and I think the next step since I'm obviously so .. how do I term this ... "receptive" is controlling the phenomenon.
    Hello, WrongEye,

if I look at your statement below I wonder which ingredient you are still missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Eye
    However the energy is now emitting from both palms and seems to react to thought, as in start emitting when I think about it and not stop as long as I'm thinking about it.
    Where the awareness goes, energy follows...

Oliver

Wrong Eye Guest
    *promptly balks*

I'm quite obviously dumb.

I should have expected it would do that, since...

"Will" didn't even cross my mind.

Blog Entries
    No, you are not dumb!!

When starting energy work, errors, misinterpretations and oversights are legion. That's quite natural - you are trying to learn a very personal and inner skill without someone to guide you by the hand and answer all your questions - a situation if not new to our society then still prevalent today with such things.

Put it the other way round - you feel energy. That's the start for another great adventure of self-development.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Wrong Eye Guest
    Hehe, Korpo, I know I'm not dumb. I just feel dumb because I've worked with energy before (just not in such a "real" context) and I totally forgot about will to control it.

It is new in that it is so real. I think I viewed it as a different context and therefore forgot the technique and ingredients.