Hello,

I'm currently rereading Monroe's books, and in the 2nd I have again stumbled over something that always fascinated me, the exchange of "routines".

Monroe describes it as a compressed unit of knowledge, experience and skills that can be directly given to others in the astral. I always wondered if others have done this and how much skill is required.

I furthermore wondered about the following: RB wrote about his key experience that helped him recognise the mind/body split for what it is, as he had a telepathic loop between his astral and physical self, with an extremely strong telepathic feedback, which as by-product served as an instant download.

So I thought whether it is possible to facilitate the download by creating a "one way link" in the astral. Thinking about routines I thought whether it would be a good idea to visualise a ball representing a routine containing the preceding experience and "throwing" it at your own body, preferrably the third eye... If this works at all I believe it could help create a better download than RB's reentry techniques, as it is a high-level abstraction of a telepathic exchange, something which the other layers of self execute.

Then again this could be exactly the reason why it may not work, as experience is not lost anyway, I think, but stored in layers of our "consciousness" we have no direct access to. Tart believes the subconscious can be made conscious in the long term or in altered states, but as long this is not so, maybe download remains what it is with RB's techniques.

Are Monroe tapes better in helping memory download? What do you think about Monroe's personal experiences like with routines?

Oliver