Since sarting NEW it took me a few months before I experienced a strobe and when I did, thanks to AD, I knew exactly what it was. I just got up now from doing some energy workand experienced a strobe but it was very interesting wat happened.

Our family is looking after my grandparents dog (a small ♥♥♥♥zu) while they are on a trip overseas. Today I was the only one home and I had the dog in my room with me as she doesn't like to be alone. Luckily she doesn't bug me when I'm doing energy work :p

So I reached a point where a strobe happened and the familiar loud click and flash that happened. What surprised me is the dog jumped up suddenly and I could tell because of the clinking of her dog tags on her collar. I could also hear her looking around quickly as if something had just been in the room and then gone.

Now I'm ondering if this noise was actually audible but out of the range of norml human earing, or is this dog (probably like most dogs and animals) psychically sensitive? I realize the sound wasn't audible but it might have triggered something audible. Often when I clear a block I can feel my EM field suddenly expand in that area and often the room will respond with a tap on a ceiling or wall (these aren't spirit taps). Often I will also hear electroinc equipment make a loud click when a block is cleared or a strobe happens. It becomes difficult when a strobe happens because all the external clicks and taps happen simultaneously with the internal sound of the "flash"

Does anyone have similar experiences?