Thread: Eyebrow centre strobe

Zak Guest

Eyebrow centre strobe

Since sarting NEW it took me a few months before I experienced a strobe and when I did, thanks to AD, I knew exactly what it was. I just got up now from doing some energy workand experienced a strobe but it was very interesting wat happened.

Our family is looking after my grandparents dog (a small ♥♥♥♥zu) while they are on a trip overseas. Today I was the only one home and I had the dog in my room with me as she doesn't like to be alone. Luckily she doesn't bug me when I'm doing energy work :p

So I reached a point where a strobe happened and the familiar loud click and flash that happened. What surprised me is the dog jumped up suddenly and I could tell because of the clinking of her dog tags on her collar. I could also hear her looking around quickly as if something had just been in the room and then gone.

Now I'm ondering if this noise was actually audible but out of the range of norml human earing, or is this dog (probably like most dogs and animals) psychically sensitive? I realize the sound wasn't audible but it might have triggered something audible. Often when I clear a block I can feel my EM field suddenly expand in that area and often the room will respond with a tap on a ceiling or wall (these aren't spirit taps). Often I will also hear electroinc equipment make a loud click when a block is cleared or a strobe happens. It becomes difficult when a strobe happens because all the external clicks and taps happen simultaneously with the internal sound of the "flash"

Does anyone have similar experiences?

hasalameth Guest
    I just posted about animals and their sensitivity in this thread. When it comes to physical world stuff reacting to energy, I shot out light bulbs from time to time, and cause IR-sensor doors to stop function, but I've never experienced stuff like that in connection with intention and energy work. My mother is a natural healer, and when she's done healing, electronic stuff like cell phones etc just fly out of her hands as if she's constantly dropping them, but she says they just slip out of her hands, and during one of those occations, she made a painting jump off it's hook and crash into the floor just by looking at it. Also I've been doing some psi-wheeling with PK.

To answer your question though, no, I haven't seen energy in the physical realm (except for once, when I saw an angel, but I will not go deeper into this now). I know the fellas over at psipog.not worked hard on trying to create a visual psi-ball, but I think they failed. I hope that kinda answers your question. And oh, since I've started doing the energy raising exercise, my cat won't leave me alone