Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Herbs to Enhance Dreaming?

When I want particularly vivid dreams, I'll take caffeine pills right before going to sleep. It keeps the sleep light enough that it borders on waking me up without actually doing it.

Even simpler, there is a Dream Yoga practice involving sleeping in a box that is too small to lay down in. It forces you to sleep sitting up. If you use it for enough days in a row it will keep your sleep light and your dreams more vivid.

enoch Guest
    Out of all the herbs and stuff I tried recently...mugwort, wild lettuce, chamomile, nothing worked better for me with regards to enhanced dreams than a supplement called L-glutamine...bought from holland and barrett ..or all good health food shops. There is a reason why it works and it's to do with proteins and brains and neurons and stuff like that....but I can't rem excactly what.

escogido Guest
    I've read one of 8 books by author Vladimir Megre - his books are about Anastasia.It is said in the book when you learn dreaming you should start eating daily such food: 1 spoon of Cedar oil or other type of oil like linseed oil (that is 15g quantity),1 spoon of liquid honey(the one that is quite stiff and brown-is the best honey type) and 1 small spoon(5g) of bee farina?,dust?,pollen? don't know how to say it in english.Maybe it's called at your place bee's ambrosia..don't know This stuff should be eaten 1 time in the morning and 1 time 3 hours before going to sleep.
    Just sharing of what I know.Tomorrow I start using this simple things

Sachiel Guest
    ROFL after I read the nutmeg thing I ground a bunch of the stuff in my hand and ate it, and it tasted real bitter but now I feel really happy and wierd...

HEHEHE...

Sachiel Guest
    Yes, but it was probably jsut placebo, considering I did not remember my dreams.

Brilliant Dreams Guest

Dream herbs

Some people have had luck with melatonin and vitamin B6 (you can find in your local health or drugstore).

Here's our product which uses galanthamine, an FDA approved nutrient extracted from the bulb of the red-spider-lily flower; it promotes much more vivid dreaming and dream recall. It tends to be easier to become lucid in very vivid dreams.

http://www.brilliantdreams.com - Brilliant Dreams

Joggerman Guest

What dose of L-Glutamine is effective?

Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    Out of all the herbs and stuff I tried recently...mugwort, wild lettuce, chamomile, nothing worked better for me with regards to enhanced dreams than a supplement called L-glutamine...bought from holland and barrett ..or all good health food shops. There is a reason why it works and it's to do with proteins and brains and neurons and stuff like that....but I can't rem excactly what.
    Hi Enoch,
    What dose of L-Glutamine do you use? One Holland and Barrett tablet is 500mg which they recommend as the daily dose. I am cautious about exceeding this in case it poses a health risk!

enoch Guest
    Hi. I did take the 500mg but I don't take it any more. The only reason for this is because - believe it or not (and I know it sounds ridiculous) - but a recent medical study has shown that those who spend their lives downing supplements have a shorter life expectancy. I know - you'd expect it to be t'other way round - but apparently not. I'm holding fire...I have a kid...self preservation and all that!

But yeah - 500mg per day is fine! I

Blog Entries
    escogido dijo:
    you should start eating daily such food: 1 spoon of Cedar oil or other type of oil like linseed oil
    I think linseed oil is poisonous. They used to use it in oil paints. Have you ever smelled it? BLEH! I think Flaxseed oil is the nontoxic relative of it. And it still smells horrible!
    I think I'd rather eat nutmeg- I like it on most everything-pork chops are my favorite with garlic. But I digress....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

escogido Guest
    I eat it daily and it only gives energy boost.Great for energy developement
    And it did not induce any lucid dreams naturally..You have to focus the energy on the brow center - and with this food you eat you get more energy to grab on.Otherwise - no lucid dreaming.
    I tried to eat nutmeg but it's way way too disgusting...It's only spice-you use it for food to be more tasty.How are you capable of eating it,I have no understanding Maybe you eat it alot with food not directly?