Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is this Kundalini related?

Blog Entries
    No, I was told that the Central Channel does not run inside the spine, but the spine and the Central Channel are in heavy interaction. It is the exact center axis of your body, and within my vague own experience it can be felt, too.

Oliver

When I practiced the Middle Pillar Exercise, it is used the central channel, not the spine. It is the cabalistic approach. The yoga, by the contrary, fix the eye in the spine.

I've tested both, and I just feel the spine's one. But that's my experience.

Blog Entries
    Robert's new book has sth on this - he describes the three pillars - big central and two side ones - from Qaballah as the same as Sushumna, Ida and Pingala in a short section. He also says it runs up in the center of the body.

From his description I get this is the same as the Center Channel, the Left Channel and the Right Channel from Chinese sources. All these three I use regularly in my energy work, and the spine is sth different.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Sorry, have to correct myself there - after reading the chapter about the energy body Robert's info seems to strongly indicate that Middle Pillar, Shushuma shakti and Central Channel are one and the same.

But Ida and Pingala seem not to be the Left and Right Channels, as these go down in a vertical line as well, while Ida and Pingala wind around the central channel.

Sorry, andonitxo, but I do not watch web video because I often either not have the right player installed on the right computer (I am posting from 3 locations with different operating systems) and I prefer pictures and text.

Be well,
    Oliver

Oliver:

I imagined that they all had to coincide. In fact, there are a lot of similarities in between different systems.

Anyway, I don't really know if Ida and Pingala are coiled around the spine. In some systems that's said, but in others they seem to go parallel to Susuma.

As always, we do need the help of the inner vision.

By the way, what's that book you're reading about Bruce?

Blog Entries
    Robert Bruce's newest - "Energy Work". Hot off the press. Cool stuff!

Oliver

I bought his book on astral projection, and I liked it a lot. But, the schedule proposed was quite hard to follow.

The new book on energy is free, too? I got one pdf from his site time ago.

Blog Entries
    No, it's a smaller one than MAP, but it is a book and contains a lot of info - from his studies, from his on-site materials, from his research. I have already found references to Indian, Chinese, Bardon/Hermetic and Robert's own material in it - surely a good approach.

Robert has written a book on Psychic Self-Defense, AD, MAP and now "EW". Each has been very worthwhile reads, because Robert has a unique writing style, is good at evaluating different approaches, and started out from his own body of work which gives him a leg to stand on without tying himself to any tradition.

I know what you mean about MAP - the 90 day format suited me not well either, but the ideas Robert uses have been my starting point in researching more about energy work, Taoism, meditation, spirituality, etc. He incorporates so many things in his approach I just followed the pointers he gave and took my time. In the end it is paying off.

Be well,
    Oliver

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4